Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA FINALS THREAD! Bucks vs Suns!

Who the hell dressed him

Jrue Holiday is a thief!

Hall of Famer
    What a steal by jrue and alley to giannis

He was excellent

I came into this Finals series happy because whatever happened, someone I liked was getting a ring. Either it was CP3 or Jrue.

Looks right now like it's going to be Jrue and I'm super happy about that. But it is a shame that I've already seen people downplaying CP3's legacy over this. Already seen at least 5 people claim he's not even a top 5 PG ever, which is a joke.
    Basketball.

Bucks still have to close this out.... I'm really enjoying this series personally. Would rather Jrue won a ring than CP3 personally

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Who the hell dressed him

Well CP3 to the Lakers is a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I came into this Finals series happy because whatever happened, someone I liked was getting a ring. Either it was CP3 or Jrue.

Looks right now like it's going to be Jrue and I'm super happy about that. But it is a shame that I've already seen people downplaying CP3's legacy over this. Already seen at least 5 people claim he's not even a top 5 PG ever, which is a joke.
    In the postseason, he isn't.

What is a better motivator? If the Suns lose, is Willie now even more determined to get back to the Finals with the Pelicans and win, or is it better if the Suns win so that he can say "Here's my newest championship, let me show you how it's done"?

[QUOTE=Silly Burrito;1561304]What is a better motivator? If the Suns lose, is Willie now even more determined to get back to the Finals with the Pelicans and win, or is it better if the Suns win so that he can say "Here's my newest championship, let me show you how it's done"?[/QUOTE]

That didn't work with Alvin Gentry...

I haven't been a pels fan as long as most you have been...for me, jrue is the easiest person to root for...and as much as i admired cp3's game, i honestly never liked his attitude on the court with all the flopping and acting that he does and at times he acted like an Ahole... so i really hope the bucks close this one out!

*Pelicans fans watching former Pelicans players being stars in the finals...

Man... If we would tell AD to shut up and play. Trade for a star. Get CP3 at the trade deadline

CP3
    Jrue
    Zion
    AD

We would of won that bubble post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    *Pelicans fans watching former Pelicans players being stars in the finals...
    Nah man, I'm happy for them. Jrue winning a chip? Couldn't happen to a more likable player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Nah man, I'm happy for them. Jrue winning a chip? Couldn't happen to a more likable player.
    Nahhhh... It's not that context. Just wished we was there with them.

Yeah I’m happy for Jrue too. Maybe Chris Paul and Devin Booker got a little to cocky.

One thing that is very true. Jrue was very professional about wanting to leave. Never allowed it to affect team or business. Did not quit and leave during a game, did not shoot the middle finger at a fan etc.

Booker has been very questionable in the last two games in the dying minutes (Paul too), but I have to say the Bucks have done everything to win those games. Sometimes luck falls your way but they definitely deserve it regardless of how the series ends up. They know when to hunker down and make crucial stops.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Booker has been very questionable in the last two games in the dying minutes (Paul too), but I have to say the Bucks have done everything to win those games. Sometimes luck falls your way but they definitely deserve it regardless of how the series ends up. They know when to hunker down and make crucial stops.
    Idk... I think Booker is gassed mentally. His 1st ever playoff run and he's in the finals. He put some baller games in the 1st 4 rounds.

One thing that is very true. Jrue was very professional about wanting to leave. Never allowed it to affect team or business. Did not quit and leave during a game, did not shoot the middle finger at a fan etc.
    Absolutely. Just informed the FO quietly and let them get on with it, and then left peacefully. Model player.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Bucks figured out that Booker isn't the head of the snake and adjusted. Moved Jrue to CP3 from game 3 onwards and as a result while Booker has had some gaudy scoring, it's come at the cost of all of his playmaking he had going on in games 1 and 2, and the overall team efficiency.

CP is screwed! Scott Foster is head ref tonight

Congrats Jrue!

Thread Information