Pelicans Report

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2020 NBA Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

...wot
    I thought he was a second rounder for sure

LOL not surprised. That man is a physical specimen with a 40+ inch vertical. I would have considered late 2nd.

Official 2020 NBA Draft Thread

I?m down for a trade for Adams from OKC. Bledsoe ,2nd round pick, and future first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sleeper; 11-18-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    Dae, do you think we're in range for Riller?
    We could be. I'd be pretty happy with him, honestly. Yeah we have a logjam at guard but the way I see it:

- Frank Jackson's gone
    - Etwaun Moore's gone
    - One of Hill or Bledsoe should be gone
    - I'd be open to trading Ball very easily.

Going into the year with Hill/Kira/Riller/Redick as guards would be fine with me. Not the perfect long term solution because of a lack of guard defense between Riller and Redick but for a year it would be fine and there'd be tonnes of driving and self-creation.

That's just if we were to take Riller though, I'd take Tillman as priority if he was there
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    LOL not surprised. That man is a physical specimen with a 40+ inch vertical. I would have considered late 2nd.
    I would have taken him in the 50s, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    ******** off Fletcher

Kira, Ball, BI, and Zion are a killer starting 4. I feel like that is best finished with a stretch big.....I dunno. We'll see where we go with that.

Ball and Lewis compliment eachother extremely well and can absolutely be a tandem moving forward. SVG has gone out of his way to give personal praise to Lonzo. I expect Ball to be here long term.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

I almost agree with Fletch. Hampton fell further than he probably should have so you are getting value. But I’m okay with Kira

Now I would like to see us trade all 3 of our seconds to get Desmond Bane or Tyrell Terry to give us a big time shooter that we could use once JJ leaves the team.

But since Trajan is an overseas guy, we likely get us a some draft & stash guys from overseas.

Still on the board:

Grant Riller
    Malachi Flynn
    Xavier Tillman
    Desmond Bane

Would be happy with any of them at 39.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Now I would like to see us trade all 3 of our seconds to get Desmond Bane or Tyrell Terry to give us a big time shooter that we could use once JJ leaves the team.

But since Trajan is an overseas guy, we likely get us a some draft & stash guys from overseas.
    We do not have 3 seconds.

Give us the Denver trade details Woj

Did anyone honestly expect us to actively try to get Frank back? Come on.

We could be. I'd be pretty happy with him, honestly. Yeah we have a logjam at guard but the way I see it:

- Frank Jackson's gone
    - Etwaun Moore's gone
    - One of Hill or Bledsoe should be gone
    - I'd be open to trading Ball very easily.

Going into the year with Hill/Kira/Riller/Redick as guards would be fine with me. Not the perfect long term solution because of a lack of guard defense between Riller and Redick but for a year it would be fine and there'd be tonnes of driving and self-creation.
    agreed. One of Riller/Tillman is what I hope is on Griff's brain. And Bane is (surprisingly) still on the board, so i'd be pretty happy with him too (i think if he actually falls to 39 he's our pick)

Not an awful choice for Minnesota. I really don't like McDaniels very much but he'll probably be fine defensively on the wing and I guess the Wolves need defense.

Lonzo was reportedly traded

Sike

...wot
    I think he'll be good in their scheme. An absolute mountain who moves well for an absolute mountain. Sets good picks, catches lobs and a good rim defender. Will kill people on the offensive boards. Won't work well for everyone, but I think he can be a good backup center. Whether you want to spend a first round pick for that is a different question.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Lonzo was reportedly traded
    Where?

Where?
    He wasn’t. I kid

Other than Jalen Smith jumping Kira, my top 4 preferences have gone in order.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    He wasn’t. I kid
    You should be banned for that. Not just the board, but from the world.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Kira, Ball, BI, and Zion are a killer starting 4. I feel like that is best finished with a stretch big.....I dunno. We'll see where we go with that.

Ball and Lewis compliment eachother extremely well and can absolutely be a tandem moving forward. SVG has gone out of his way to give personal praise to Lonzo. I expect Ball to be here long term.
    My own personal expectations aside. I just don't see it.

Thread Information