Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: October 23rd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 0-2

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wow. I mean, NAW was open. We played well despite our best efforts to lose this game by 30 earlier.

When is Zion supposed to be back ?

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    So DAE, who is the #1 overall pick gonna be this year?

NAW you killing me man. This not no next step, by any means

They wondering why NAW sit but he missed three shots then missed that one. I would have had Trey to take that vs him. I like NAW but he has to be more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    So DAE, who is the #1 overall pick gonna be this year?
    Griff is gonna do everything he can to not better this franchise.... So... You need to be looking at that 10-13th range

lmao Graham

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I just wish NAW’s should would be more compact. I never liked how he pulls his off hand away from the ball.

Somebody needs to tell NAW who he is. This team needs to run through Ingram and Jonas until Zion gets back. They really need to package up Kira, NAW, and Temple. They can all go if you ask me. I much rather see us start Trey Murphy and get a stretch 4. Why we didn’t get Markannen back in that Lonzo deal I have no idea.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
    - el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

That was smart.

Nvm. Lol.

Minn was without KAT for six min and came close to blowing this game. Those six min are pretty much how our entire season has been, thus far.

You're just not going to win many games in the NBA with only one great player playing.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Griff is gonna do everything he can to not better this franchise.... So... You need to be looking at that 10-13th range
    At this rate it doesn't matter what he does. This team is booty.

I mean they didn't get blown out by 20.

Green brought new guys in w/ just a 1:35 left. Why when the others guys were playing great and brought it w/ in reach? Strange towards the very end there but again at least they didn't lose by 20. We're getting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Minn was without KAT for six min and came close to blowing this game. Those six min are pretty much how our entire season has been, thus far.

You're just not going to win many games in the NBA with only one great player playing.
    Plus that one player doesn't always play great or can't be depended on to close out games for us on a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by SeapeaNOLA View Post

via Sadness and Misery

Stan Van Gundy was not the problem with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by SeapeaNOLA View Post
    5/7.

*Sad MJ face*

We need a point guard badly. Fourteen Assists is not going to cut it; especially when you have 28 Turnovers. What's that...a 0.50:1.00 Assist to Turnover Ratio?

All i know is AD gotta stop capping every offseason about NAW and how this team has taken a leap. Frankly I don't see a starter in him until he can make open jumpers on a consistent basis

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    5/7.

*Sad MJ face*

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    We need a point guard badly. Fourteen Assists is not going to cut it; especially when you have 28 Turnovers. What's that...a 0.50:1 Assist to Turnover Ratio?
    Probably have me on mute but POINT ZION

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Still very rough, some positives to take away though. It's going to be this way for awhile. Need to see some growth. The overreactions would be funny if not so ridiculous. Alabama man can go back from the hole he came from though. We have enough negativity on this board.

I’m sorry. But guys played their butts off tonight. NAW’S shooting just killed us despite all the turnovers could still win! 1st quarter great. Then just forgot how to shoot. Devonte’ as well. Basketball is really not that complicated. You need to find guys who can constantly get the ball in the hole. Our Achilles heel is we just don’t have enough of those guys.

Thread Information