Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: January 13th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Dallas Mavericks - 23-16

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Deepest Pels team ever. Hawk will get all the headlines (much deserved), but Jonas was the MAN tonight. Crazy effort. '

Good one from Coach Willie tonight too.

Hawk just earned another DNP with that performance...

There was nothing missing today! There was fight, commitment and most importantly - team play in defense and at offensive part. Great game by Jonas! And Yes My Man Hawk! I'm a big fan of his game ! This TEAM has show heart today and I LOVE IT!!

JV says, "Rest? Who the F needs rest?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    JV says, "Rest? Who the F needs rest?" lol

Love it, this the type of atmosphere we need around the team, if you not hurt you should play. He just earned so much rest from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Pelican View Post
    I don't know how Willie can keep Hawk out of the game like last night against the Nuggets. We could have used those 3's in that game. Man is a scoring machine.
    Because he's Willie , and is stubborn. He's like a Monty 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Have you considered that he may have benefited from his time in the G League and its helped his development
    I think it's more like he got good mins when TM3 was hurt and played pretty well. Then comes the dumb tournament and WG sits him and then he hardly got any mins for wks, and he kinda got cold. Hawk NEEDS mins on a regular basis, most shooters do If WG had given him reg mins he would not have had that cold spell

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    Hawk just earned another DNP with that performance...
    Hawks has to be used for offense especially when we are down 20 points!!! at least with the second team rotation until we move CJ out and let youth take over. Personally Id rather he be out there over Jose and Dyson. He needs to get minutes and be on the court. To not do so is insane.
    Last edited by Pierre Pelican; 01-14-2024 at 02:34 PM.

Dame just beat Sacramento at the buzzer with a three in overtime. Pelican leapfrog Kings for fifth in the West.

Movin' On Up!!!

Kings had that game as well but missed 3 free throws in the end. Thank you Dame!

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    Kings had that game as well but missed 3 free throws in the end. Thank you Dame!
    Yep, It was a game that had 285 points between both teams (143-142). My friend in here would have loved it because there very little.....

DEFENSE...DEFENSE...DEFENSE!!!

Imagine if we splitted Houston, Memphis and Jazz games(we should have won at least 3 of those)...

Thread Information