.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 108

Thread: Congrats to Zion

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I legitimately think this is a ''pay attention to me and buy my OnlyFans'' kind of situation. Just taking advantage of her connection to Zion to draw eyes in a moment where it would be most dramatic.
    I stole this from the Tigerdroppings board, but I like the glass half full angle:

    Positive spin: Zion moving the baby mom and the side piece to Nola. Shows his commitment to the city.

  2. #27
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,799
    The supposed side chick girl has no pictures of them together and produced snapchats with a user named “Zion Williamson”

    Suuuuuure. I mean it could be real. Or, could be someone trying to promote her onlyfans and it worked like a charm.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    News just in: NBA player sleeps with various women, and some of them try to use that relation for clout.

    Next up, sky is blue, water is wet, fire is hot.
    That's what I was thinking. This happens so much that I'm surprised it's even a story. I guess it blew up due to how the porn star broke the news on twitter

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Century City View Post
    That's what I was thinking. This happens so much that I'm surprised it's even a story. I guess it blew up due to how the porn star broke the news on twitter
    It's amazing to me how excited people are getting over this. There have been idiots on twitter claiming that this has made Zion a toxic asset, the team needs to move him over this, other players won't respect him anymore.

    Paul George knocked up a stripper while he was in a relationship to doc Rivers' daughter, and then later went on to PLAY for Rivers. If that can happen and no one suddenly thinks PG13 is a toxic asset that other players can't respect, then this is a drop in the water.
    Basketball.

  5. #30
    Basketball Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    jacksonville,fl/new orleans
    Posts
    4,140
    the way i see it is this...when you get into situations like this where your peers are clowning you and something where you will be hearing about during the season....you will do everything in your power to make people forget about it.....

    so i see zion going real hard during the season and killing it lol...going for league MVP,,,playoffs,,,playing a whole season.....pelicans winning the ship...man im hype for the season now lol...

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    the way i see it is this...when you get into situations like this where your peers are clowning you and something where you will be hearing about during the season....you will do everything in your power to make people forget about it.....

    so i see zion going real hard during the season and killing it lol...going for league MVP,,,playoffs,,,playing a whole season.....pelicans winning the ship...man im hype for the season now lol...
    ......and then December happens when he plays in game 25 or 26 and POOF!!!

  7. #32
    Reset the clock... trade him to Charlotte or Portland... get Scoot... build around BI, Scoot, Herb and Daniels.

    Y'all are wasting time and the careers of your other players by building around this doofus.
    Last edited by LAL1947; 06-09-2023 at 04:07 AM.

  8. #33
    Got all that money and you mess with attention seeking botched BBL chicks? Even if you want to go that route there's better options.

    That's all I got to say because that's his personal business and I was also 24 once. I get it. Unfortunately.

    Next.
    Last edited by luckyman; 06-08-2023 at 09:41 PM.

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Got all that money and you mess with attention seeking botched BBL chicks? Even if you want to go that route there's better options.

    That's all I got to say because that's his personal business and I was also 24 once. I get it. Unfortunately.

    Next.
    Only one thing to dispute here - he's still 22

    He's working fast, what can you say?

  10. #35
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    6,688
    Hey I’m nobody’s judge I hope Z smashes all the strippers and p0rn stars that he can.

    If he can show up healthy and ball out this year I doubt folks would care what or who the dude is doing in his free time.

  11. #36
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,799
    That Moriah person is still rampaging and now a 3rd hoe has entered the chat. This is crazy, dont think I have ever seen anything like this.

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    That Moriah person is still rampaging and now a 3rd hoe has entered the chat. This is crazy, dont think I have ever seen anything like this.
    PelsLife

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Hey I’m nobody’s judge I hope Z smashes all the strippers and p0rn stars that he can.

    If he can show up healthy and ball out this year I doubt folks would care what or who the dude is doing in his free time.
    He looked in pretty good shape in that baby reveal picture!

    Hey, maybe this teaches him the value of an nda, lesson learned. Good for him, but I hope he has a good lock on his front door

  14. #39

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyfamilyreuni View Post
    I stole this from the Tigerdroppings board, but I like the glass half full angle:
    I mean, it was reported Zion was looking for a second house weeks ago.

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's amazing to me how excited people are getting over this. There have been idiots on twitter claiming that this has made Zion a toxic asset, the team needs to move him over this, other players won't respect him anymore.

    Paul George knocked up a stripper while he was in a relationship to doc Rivers' daughter, and then later went on to PLAY for Rivers. If that can happen and no one suddenly thinks PG13 is a toxic asset that other players can't respect, then this is a drop in the water.
    That's Jake for ya! Heard from The Sources they fed up. Trade Zion. Dude really has to mention having a credential but never asks a question in the media videos. Why not?

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LAL1947 View Post
    Reset the clock... trade him to Charlotte or Portland... get Scoot... build around BI, Scoot, Herb and Daniels.

    Y'all are wasting time and the careers of your other players by building around this doofus.
    Daniels ain't that good. Even the new workout vids are underwhelming.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Daniels ain't that good. Even the new workout vids are underwhelming.
    Eh, he was fine as a rookie. Showed some very good defense and passing, especially earlier in the season, but his scoring game struggled - which is what we expected coming in, he was always in need of refinement and reps on that end. No clue if he'll figure it out, but I think a lot of the negativity around him comes from the fact that his struggles happened later in the year when we were

    A) Losing
    B) Already annoyed by the rest of the year

    Made it very hard for him to get reps without everyone just resenting it.

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Daniels ain't that good. Even the new workout vids are underwhelming.
    I think he looks like a really good defender. Having a defender who can also contribute as a secondary playmaker is valuable. If he can start knocking down jumpers and threes at a higher clip, he could become even more valuable.
    Last edited by LAL1947; 06-10-2023 at 05:06 AM.

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by LAL1947 View Post
    I think he looks like a really good defender. Having a defender who can also contribute as a secondary playmaker is valuable. If he can start knocking down jumpers and threes at a higher clip, he could become even more valuable.
    Allow him the Lonzo Ball timeline (less the physical impediments) and then we can make a fair analysis. Hell, he's already lightyears ahead of JAX'; at least he plays defense and is playable.

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Daniels ain't that good. Even the new workout vids are underwhelming.
    Pels never came out and said it but his ankle was in shambles by the end of the year. Something they are trying to get figured out this offseason. One of the reasons he did not play in that final game

    He was great up until that ankle turn

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    Pels never came out and said it but his ankle was in shambles by the end of the year. Something they are trying to get figured out this offseason. One of the reasons he did not play in that final game

    He was great up until that ankle turn
    Just something to keep in mind when you see people trashing a 20 year old online for a 15 second workout clip without any context at all

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    Just something to keep in mind when you see people trashing a 20 year old online for a 15 second workout clip without any context at all
    Even without that, we've had enough years of off-season Ben Simmon shooting 90% on movement 3s for us to know that if you're judging players by their summer workout clips, you're doing it wrong.

  24. #49
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    6,688
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Daniels ain't that good. Even the new workout vids are underwhelming.
    I guess it depends on your expectations. if you expected Dyson to come in and be Dame Lillard then yeah... you would say what you said. Nobody said the kid (19 years old mind, you) was a finished product when he was drafted. Give him some time, and if he's still "ain't that good" in a couple years then he has earned it.

  25. #50
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,799
    Moriah Mills going on a fresh rampage. Say what you want about his baby mama but could be worse he could have impregnated this chick who is apparently certifiably insane.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •