.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Zion contract weight and body fat contingency

  1. #1

    Zion contract weight and body fat contingency

    Let?s discuss it

  2. #2
    wahoo Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    1,615
    i think it just shows how much Zion is "all in" in New Orleans. Very impressed.

  3. #3
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,854
    I want him to look like this again. I don’t particularly care how much he weighs.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C3C5BCF-BA11-446E-B595-39A248961E3C.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	6638

  4. #4
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,516
    It's all clever PR for our benefit. Simply stated, unless he is cut, his contract is FULLY guaranteed and, unless his leg falls off, he won't be cut.
    The most important ABILITY that a player must demonstrate in order to claim "Superstar Status" is AVAILABILITY!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    It's all clever PR for our benefit. Simply stated, unless he is cut, his contract is FULLY guaranteed and, unless his leg falls off, he won't be cut.
    That’d be a lot of cutting
    #FREEQUAIL

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    That’d be a lot of cutting
    Where the hell you been?
    CAW CAW!!!

    -Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

  7. #7
    No Popeyes, No Poboys, No cheeseburgers, No etouffee, No Gumbo, No Muffaletta, No Caesar salad, No Fried fish, shrimp or anything fried period, No potato chips,No dessert however we may let you by on a low fat yogurt, No food with salt, No French Fries, Onion Rings or anything like that, No meatballs and spaghetti, No red meat period.

    Did I leave out anything?

  8. #8
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    No Popeyes, No Poboys, No cheeseburgers, No etouffee, No Gumbo, No Muffaletta, No Caesar salad, No Fried fish, shrimp or anything fried period, No potato chips,No dessert however we may let you by on a low fat yogurt, No food with salt, No French Fries, Onion Rings or anything like that, No meatballs and spaghetti, No red meat period.

    Did I leave out anything?
    Yup!!!

    No chance he doesn't get fully paid.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    No Popeyes, No Poboys, No cheeseburgers, No etouffee, No Gumbo, No Muffaletta, No Caesar salad, No Fried fish, shrimp or anything fried period, No potato chips,No dessert however we may let you by on a low fat yogurt, No food with salt, No French Fries, Onion Rings or anything like that, No meatballs and spaghetti, No red meat period.

    Did I leave out anything?
    More has been added on. No pizza even if it’s vegetarian, No beignets, No Donuts, No IHOP or those breakfast joints. No chocolate, No coffee, No Cola, Nothing carbonated.

  10. #10
    You can't rule out everything. Just eat in moderation. I guarantee it was the portion sizes/quantity more than the type of food that caused the problem.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    You can't rule out everything. Just eat in moderation. I guarantee it was the portion sizes/quantity more than the type of food that caused the problem.
    Yes those nasty frozen Lean Cusine dinners are acceptable. The Jenny Craig program acceptable too,

    Last edited by 13 - 3; 08-07-2022 at 09:20 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •