Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 30th March - New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trailblazers - 32-43

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I wonder if Devonte has trouble sleeping, due to the fact that he is constantly worried that the cops are going to barge into his house at any given moment and arrest him for stealing money
    Solomon Hill Award

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    It was cool to see the Pelicans step up and play their best basketball of the night in the last 5 minutes of the game. Closer mentality.

Ugly ****** win, but i'll take it.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    I wonder if Devonte has trouble sleeping, due to the fact that he is constantly worried that the cops are going to barge into his house at any given moment and arrest him for stealing money
    That was the heist of the century. And we gave up a 1st for him. Double robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I think Hebert Jones rookies legs are gassed out and I don't think he'll be back till next season. 72 games under his belt is impressive to say the least. We need Zion badly, because I think Herb is tired and that Rookie wall got him till the offseason. He needs to regroup.
    I don't know if I'm going there just yet but it's something to look out for. His defense is still good and playmaking still a + though

Basketball Guru
    naji played 11mins and was a big factor...

A few thoughts:

* Six of 24 from three? I suppose that's the reason we have brought Jared Harper up to the big club.

* Also, we have to get something out of Herb offensively; this ain't football. As good as he is defensively, he's equally futile on the other side of the court.

* Josh Hart clone, Naji Marshall was huge tonight. It's taken Josh five years to become what he is. Naji is only in year two.

* The first guard off the bench should be Jose. Conversely, the last guard off the bench should be Graham.

Good grind it out victory. Plus Memphis won and GS lost. So that pretty much has Memphis tied up to the 2 seed. Which means Pels won't see their A game in April.

I'm completely fine with the rotations now. Naji did what he's been doing since he's gotten his minutes. I just wish Willie wouldn't sit BI/CJ/JV all at the same time.

Really like finishing the game with Trey. It's about time.

https://twitter.com/1Darsock4/status...6X9yRoud0asfBw

Giving me those fun CP vibes again. I hope it translate next season.

I am going to go on a limb and say playing an insanely talented team is worse
    Lol!

Exact type of game where an 12th man like Naji helps you. Whole game is sleepwalking and he is just grateful to be playing. Other team has scrubs like him, and he gives you a boost
    Good thing is, I don't think anyone will be sleepwalking through Friday

Still holding out for the possibility Lebron and AD just say ‘F it’ and start thinking about next season. I honestly think the only reason they won’t is so Lebron can chase the scoring title
    @mcnamara247

Still holding out for the possibility Lebron and AD just say ‘F it’ and start thinking about next season. I honestly think the only reason they won’t is so Lebron can chase the scoring title
    Yeah I don't want them in the play in or get a chance to play the Clippers with the pick on the line if we lose to them.

Sadly can't see this happening. We need to beat them Friday because I can see them possibly being a problem for the pick.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

My hope is that petty Lebron comes out this weekend and is like "Alright, AD, I had to carry these bums all by myself for a few months. Lets see if you can do it."

Lakers lose Friday and Sunday (Denver) and its over

BI with a stray for LA. I'm hyped for tomorrow.

That game was MUST win for us - maybe it was
    not really nice , but win is a win. Now it’s time to do something special…

Thread Information