.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66

Thread: November 24th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Washington Wizards - 3-16

  1. #1

    Pelicans November 24th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Washington Wizards - 3-16



    Another one.
    Yannick Nzosa/Ousmane Dieng/Jean Montero/Nikola Jovic/Paolo Banchero endorser

    Eye test people: analytics people watch more basketball than you do.

  2. #2
    I do not see a win...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I do not see a win...
    Why would you? Wizards are 11-6 and they beat us last time we played. No reason to be more optimistic tonight given how poorly Ingram's been playing, how NAW has seemingly reverted after his few good games, and with Devonte' out as well.

  4. #4
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    jacksonville,fl/new orleans
    Posts
    3,247
    well zion can do 1 on 1 workouts so the team should be hyped about that and i expect to see good basketball the first 3 periods....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Why would you? Wizards are 11-6 and they beat us last time we played. No reason to be more optimistic tonight given how poorly Ingram's been playing, how NAW has seemingly reverted after his few good games, and with Devonte' out as well.
    I was hoping we get Graham back. It just feels like same situation with BI out. Not enough talent.




    Yeah. It feels bad.. Just extremely disappointing being a fan of this franchise. I'm just looking forward to get this year past us.

  6. #6


    Devonte' back in the lineup, both Sato and Temple back on the bench.

    Herb starting again. That's good!

  7. #7
    Big Jonas ''The Trebuchet'' Valanciunas with another 3

  8. #8
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    So why in the hell isn't this the starting lineup every damn night???

  9. #9
    Pelicans know the game plan.

    Can't blow a 20 point lead if you don't get it first

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    So why in the hell isn't this the starting lineup every damn night???
    Well Graham just missed like 5 games due to injury, but other than that, no idea. Garrett Temple. Satoransky. Willie Green.

  11. #11
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Well Graham just missed like 5 games due to injury, but other than that, no idea. Garrett Temple. Satoransky. Willie Green.
    Even if you just replace Graham with Kira, it's still 100x better. Just don't let Kira shoot 3's and have him attack the rim.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Even if you just replace Graham with Kira, it's still 100x better. Just don't let Kira shoot 3's and have him attack the rim.
    Oh no, I agree. But that's the last bit: Willie Green and his love affair with garbage veterans.

  13. #13
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    and here come Temple of Doom.

  14. #14
    Haaaaaa

  15. #15
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    The simplest, most wide open jumper, and Sato bricks it. USELESS.

  16. #16
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Montrezl is the ugliest mofo in the league. Change my mind.

  17. #17
    The good news is that BI is hitting shots tonight so maybe that cold streak is over

  18. #18
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    The good news is that BI is hitting shots tonight so maybe that cold streak is over
    He finally learned to stop dribbling the shot clock down to nothing and heaving up a contested midrange.

    Hopefully.

    Grab a pass off a pick, and pop. Simple. Do it until they defend it.

  19. #19
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Herbs movement on defense is impeccable. He mirrors every offensive movement perfectly.

  20. #20
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Graham heatin up. Can we sustain the eventual run in the 2nd half?

  21. #21
    So Beal is good

    And BI is back

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Herbs movement on defense is impeccable. He mirrors every offensive movement perfectly.
    He isn't just good on D for a rookie, he's just flat out very very good on D.

    90th percentile of D-EPM, top 40 in the NBA.

  23. #23
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He isn't just good on D for a rookie, he's just flat out very very good on D.

    90th percentile of D-EPM, top 40 in the NBA.
    It's insane. He needs to be giving defense lessons to our veterans.

  24. #24
    Get Off My Lawn ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    So Beal is good

    And BI is back
    We gave him a few freebie layups, but he is hitting some crazy contested 3's out there.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    We gave him a few freebie layups, but he is hitting some crazy contested 3's out there.
    Bradley Beal is 0/3 from 3 tonight

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •