Pelicans Report

Thread: David Griffin should be fired by mid November

David Griffin should be fired by mid November

We are turning into a G League organization. We need better talent

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Lack of talent on the team he assembled is the last of his faux pas. I want him gone on principle for being a pathetic snake oil salesman without a truthful bone in his body.

Fire Griffin and let Langdon take over. We can stop coddling players and build a winner with discipline. I honestly do not care if Zion leaves or not just that we get something quality in return if he does. Building a winning culture is more important than any one player. Zion is fat, lazy, plays no defense, immature, and undisciplined. Let him bring his mediocrity to another organization.
    Last edited by Darkhorse985; 11-03-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    Zion is fat, lazy, plays no defense, immature, and undisciplined. Let him bring his mediocrity to another organization.
    Mediocre? OK. Also, there is no proof of any of your assumptions other than he plays poor defense.

Normally I'd scoff at a thread like this, but now it's gotten to a point where even I'm over Griffin's grifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    Fire Griffin and let Langdon take over. We can stop coddling players and build a winner with discipline. I honestly do not care if Zion leaves or not just that we get something quality in return if he does. Building a winning culture is more important than any one player. Zion is fat, lazy, plays no defense, immature, and undisciplined. Let him bring his mediocrity to another organization.
    The think is if we send Zion to the Knicks he could be magically healed, lose weight, and play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    The think is if we send Zion to the Knicks he could be magically healed, lose weight, and play defense.
    We all know that's going to happen. It's like we're playing a different sport down here.

O for sure. The guy avoids the team in the off season, and has been injured three years straight. That screams that he has no interest in getting better for this team. He shows up fat at the beginning of every season and we hired supposedly one of the best head trainers in the business to help prevent injury. Zion has not invested in this team, and he is just biding time. If that isn’t a sign that he doesn’t want to be here, I don’t know what is. Give me guys like BI and JV who actually give a ******** and do what it takes to win. That is who will change the culture of this team, not Zion. It is time to get ahead of this BS. Let him come back and play. If he doesn’t dramatically change the trajectory of this team this year, trade him next offseason. Soft, beta primadonnas like Zion and AD keep us in purgatory. Keep drafting these talented prospects and trading them until one commits to being a champion like CP3 did for this city and this team. He left because ownership failed the team. If we change the culture, one eventually will. We won’t have to tank this year because we have finally hit rock bottom. Willie Green is the right coach, we just have to stick with him through the process as this team failed to do with Monty.
    Last edited by Darkhorse985; 11-04-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Lack of talent on the team he assembled is the last of his faux pas. I want him gone on principle for being a pathetic snake oil salesman without a truthful bone in his body.
    This !
    SIGN A SF

I don’t think he will ever play d. Too short for bigs not quick enough for smalls.

Thread Information