.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: It's humorous seeing that Shamit and Mac fight

  1. #1

    It's humorous seeing that Shamit and Mac fight

    Shamit has some of the worst takes possible. He doesn't even understand the cap

    Will is only a little bit better. Jake is terrible too.

    MM is the only one who actually understands the ins and outs of the CBA.

    Everyone is just kidding themselves
    Last edited by AusPel; 08-03-2021 at 01:34 PM.

  2. #2
    The Franchise DarkHornet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    1,122
    What evidence do you have that Shamit doesn't understand the cap?

  3. #3
    Enjoying every bit of it

  4. #4
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    6,836
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Shamit has some of the worst takes possible. He doesn't even understand the cap

    Will is only a little bit better. Jake is terrible too.

    MM is the only one who actually understands the ins and outs of the CBA.

    Everyone is just kidding themselves
    Shamit does in fact understand the cap.

  5. #5
    Ah you think the cap is your ally? You merely adopted the cap. Shamit was born in it, molded by it. Shamit didn't see the luxory tax until he was already a man, by then it was nothing to him but blinding!
    Some of you have never spent a magical platonic night being serenaded by your Alchemist quoting, piano playing, hipster boss and it shows.

  6. #6
    The Franchise tthier2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Opelousas
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Ah you think the cap is your ally? You merely adopted the cap. Shamit was born in it, molded by it. Shamit didn't see the luxory tax until he was already a man, by then it was nothing to him but blinding!
    ������
    I'm a grinder

  7. #7
    Can you post the link of them debating?
    CAW CAW!!!

    -Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

  8. #8
    Shamit is incredibly smart and passionate. What is the point of this thread? How old are some of you guys?
    @mcnamara247

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Shamit is incredibly smart and passionate. What is the point of this thread? How old are some of you guys?
    I just like to see a healthy debate. I have no idea why this thread was made man lol you guys were not "fighting"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •