Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: December 31st - New Orleans Pelicans @ Oklahoma City Thunder - 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I love NAW, his length especially

Doesn't mean you get a pass mark for a badly targeted lottery pick
    Hey leave me out of this

But seriously, at the time I agreed with you. And I’m a bit concerned that Jax seems to have regressed a bit. Still, Jax has a tremendous amount of potential if he can simply carve out a role. He can’t do that until he develops some skills or puts on a bit more muscle.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Hayes and Melli might be the worst 2 players I've ever seen. They bring no value at all. G league Hayes and cut Melli.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Hey leave me out of this

But seriously, at the time I agreed with you. And I?m a bit concerned that Jax seems to have regressed a bit. Still, Jax has a tremendous amount of potential if he can simply carve out a role. He can?t do that until he develops some skills or puts on a bit more muscle.
    JAX presents real conundrum. Play him and he kills you. Sit him and he's not improving. SVG is just going to have to pick his spots.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    oops to Zion and Adams should be there numerous times a game....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    JAX presents real conundrum. Play him and he kills you. Sit him and he's not improving. SVG is just going to have to pick his spots.
    Jax has to play. We are a rebuilding team and Stan needs to remember that. We are so guilty of rushing the rebuild in the past and we finally have the chance to rebuild while being decent. If you don?t develop your talent, you end up with no depth

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    That Lonzo to Zion alley opp is all day.

Bledsoe showing much more today thankfully. Efficient too

We are currently 5/19 from 3, for 26.3%

This is the best we've shot it for a while.

This is starting to become truly concerning now.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    We are currently 5/19 from 3, for 26.3%

This is the best we've shot it for a while.

This is starting to become truly concerning now.
    For me, it's only an issue if open and wide open shots are like 25%

Us watching Zion last year and in preseason: ''He's going to get to the line 10, 12 times a game. He either scores or you foul him, and it's so obvious he's getting fouled; look how much they're forced to call it.''

Refs, remembering that we are the Pelicans and that they hate us: ''Actually he gets fouled like, twice a game. Also, he's fouling even when he's not. Screw you.''

Tired of seeing these bricks from the 3 line. We need to draft some SFs next year

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Tired of seeing these bricks from the 3 line. We need to draft some SFs next year
    Draft Corey Kispert 2k21

Us watching Zion last year and in preseason: ''He's going to get to the line 10, 12 times a game. He either scores or you foul him, and it's so obvious he's getting fouled; look how much they're forced to call it.''

Refs, remembering that we are the Pelicans and that they hate us: ''Actually he gets fouled like, twice a game. Also, he's fouling even when he's not. Screw you.''
    Shaq all over again. Zion might as well make them pay physically if they aren't calling the fouls. Still don't like out guards not looking for him...he can't get into a rhythm.

All four fouls called on him are legit. You have a point with regards to calling fouls when he has the ball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    That is not fair, he went for the ball.

Wow.

Wow.

Did not expect that.

The criminalization of NBA players on full view.

Highly ridiculous and 100% because of the racial makeup of the sport.

That's a complete game changer. Could lose this now.

It's so clearly not ejection worthy that OKC beat writers are saying it's wrong

Horrible decision on Ingram... Clearly played for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Horrible decision on Ingram... Clearly played for the ball.
    Yep. Flagrant 1 at most. Flagrant 2 is absolutely absurd.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    That is the worst call. This league is so soft. My God, please watch some early 90s Pistons games refs.

The Franchise
    Not ejection worthy.. Still not smart of Ingram to wind up and swipe that hard while a guy is in the air. You're asking for a flagrant call when you do that. Gotta be smarter, especially when you're one of the more important players on the court.

Wow... Right after an interview where Stan was talking about playing through Ingram in the 4th of games now.

I guess we ain't catching breaks. If that was Lebron or etc... It's just a hard foul.

Thread Information