.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: NEGATIVE NANCIES

  1. #1

    NEGATIVE NANCIES

    SORRY. I DID NOT MEAN TO BREAK FORUM ETIQUETTE BY CALLING OUT MEMBERS. NOW GET OFF YOUR LAZZZZY BUTTS AND BUY A TICKET AND WITNESS GREATNESS! COME SEE ME AND IF YOU SHOW ME YOUR POSITIVE SPIRIT I MAY JUST BUY YOU A SODA .

    HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

  2. #2
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,895
    TELL EM KING! LET EM KNOW

  3. #3
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,667
    Except we don’t want a soda, we want SKC foam/booze.

  4. #4
    I WANT A FOAM FINGER!!!
    BIG DON'T PANIC PICTURE SPAMMING YOUR THREADS!!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    I WANT A FOAM FINGER!!!
    Here you go

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foam-covered-finger.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	6524

  6. #6
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,667
    Speaking of funny people


  7. #7
    Charter Member PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,217
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Speaking of funny people

    What a freaking clown. It is sad how poor representation he has. That is what happens when you surround yourself with a group of fools instead of true professionals.

  8. #8
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Speaking of funny people

    He has the personality of a potato chip.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiewoof View Post
    Here you go

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foam-covered-finger.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	6524
    Lol


  10. #10
    NEGATIVE SPACE GHOST AND 13.3 MISSING IN ACTION! I WONDER WHY?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    NEGATIVE SPACE GHOST AND 13.3 MISSING IN ACTION! I WONDER WHY?
    I guess I'm not a cool kid but what does this mean?
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by boot318 View Post
    I guess I'm not a cool kid but what does this mean?
    I think what Lonzo4MVP is saying is that there are some negative people (he names Taker and 13-3 as his examples) who seem to show up when things are going badly but vanish whenever things are going well.

    I don't really buy that tbh, but I will always appreciate the phrase ''negative space ghost'' so there's that.
    Tyrese Maxey/Isaac Okoro/Killian Tillie/Onyeka Okongwu/Devin Vassell endorser.

    Eye test people: analytics people watch more basketball than you do.

  13. #13
    There IS a certain failed sports writer that fits this description of only showing up during the bad times....and we haven't seen him in quite a bit. Maybe they all go and hang out in the super elite mega awesome celeb club the rest of us aren't invited to....?

  14. #14
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    There IS a certain failed sports writer that fits this description of only showing up during the bad times....and we haven't seen him in quite a bit. Maybe they all go and hang out in the super elite mega awesome celeb club the rest of us aren't invited to....?
    Vince Marinello died in prison. So scratch him off.

  15. #15
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    NEGATIVE SPACE GHOST AND 13.3 MISSING IN ACTION! I WONDER WHY?
    I’m here! Come on back after the Lakers game.

  16. #16
    Do people have to meet you in Utah for that free drink, or will you be in New Orleans for people to take you up on that offer?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

  17. #17
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    NEGATIVE SPACE GHOST AND 13.3 MISSING IN ACTION! I WONDER WHY?
    You're my favorite poster on this board.

  18. #18
    Lonzo is right. We could win by 30 and some will pick apart EVERY little bad thing that happen and dwell on it. Once again I'm not much of a gentry fan but EVERY loss if all his fault and EVERY win he had no part in. It's comical And as far as MIA posters where is Mythrol? he's one of the most grounded and knowledgeable poster we have

  19. #19
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Taker597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I think what Lonzo4MVP is saying is that there are some negative people (he names Taker and 13-3 as his examples) who seem to show up when things are going badly but vanish whenever things are going well.

    I don't really buy that tbh, but I will always appreciate the phrase ''negative space ghost'' so there's that.
    I'm here a lot of the time. I wasn't here during the 6-22 run. I'm pretty positive most of the time.

  20. #20
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Taker597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    NEGATIVE SPACE GHOST AND 13.3 MISSING IN ACTION! I WONDER WHY?
    It's Saturday fam and we beat the lowly Cavs. Chill out lol . Can I have a life?
    Last edited by Taker597; 02-29-2020 at 04:02 PM.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I'm here a lot of the time. I wasn't here during the 6-22 run. I'm pretty positive most of the time.
    Yeah like I said, I don't really buy it, but I was just explaining.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Do people have to meet you in Utah for that free drink, or will you be in New Orleans for people to take you up on that offer?
    WHY WOULD I TRAVEL TO THAT HELLHOLE?

  23. #23
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Taker597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzo4MVP View Post
    WHY WOULD I TRAVEL TO THAT HELLHOLE?
    Go PAWG hunting lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •