Pelicans Report

Thread: Did we miss this? Chandler Parsons suffers career threatening injury in car accident

Did we miss this? Chandler Parsons suffers career threatening injury in car accident

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...?sf228520872=1

A law firm representing Chandler Parsons says the Atlanta Hawks forward suffered potentially career-ending injuries in an automobile accident caused by a drunk driver last week.

The Hawks announced last Wednesday that Parsons had been placed in the NBA's concussion protocol after suffering a concussion and whiplash in the crash, but did not disclose any further details.

The law firm Morgan & Morgan, however, said Monday in a statement that Parsons "suffered multiple severe and permanent injuries including a traumatic brain injury, disc herniation and a torn labrum."

I remember hearing he was in an accident. However, it was played off as nothing serious. Evidently that was not the case.

Yeah, sucks to hear. Hope he's going to be okay long term and that he recovers well.
    Basketball.

That does sound serious

I'm not going to start a separate thread for it, but I feel for Delonte West. Man...

I think sometimes we forget that these players are people too and the pressure to perform can be overwhelming. Also prayers for Chandler Parsons.

Thread Information