.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 156

Thread: 20th January - New Orleans Pelicans @ Memphis Grizzlies - 16-27

  1. #76
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Is Caron just going to talk the whole game

  2. #77
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,769
    Dammit! One of these days Jaxson is gonna land that contested dunk.

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Dammit! One of these days Jaxson is gonna land that contested dunk.
    Needs some more core strength. But it's gonna happen. And we will rejoice.
    Tyrese Maxey/Isaac Okoro/Killian Tillie/Onyeka Okongwu/Devin Vassell endorser.

    Eye test people: analytics people watch more basketball than you do.

  4. #79
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,769
    Oh goodness Jrue. He's feeling it.

  5. #80
    Jrue nailing another 3. Deep one this time

  6. #81
    The filthy stepback from Jrue.

    Hes on one

  7. #82
    Kind of a broken play there but rescued it and ended up with the Ingram corner 3. Good shot.

  8. #83
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,769
    Imagine wanting to trade Jrue.

  9. #84
    I never seen Jrue take as many plays off defensively as he has this season

    I'm disappointed

    Maybe it's allowing him to be great offensively?

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I never Sen Jrue take as many plays off defensively as he has this season

    I'm disappointed
    Think it's partially due to the increased offensive load he was trying to carry. It's improved as the season's gone on and other pieces have played better. I'm willing to bet it will increase again when Zion returns.

    That said, it's mostly his team D that's suffered. His 1v1 has still been pretty fantastic most of the time.

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Imagine wanting to trade Jrue.
    Buffoonery.

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Think it's partially due to the increased offensive load he was trying to carry. It's improved as the season's gone on and other pieces have played better. I'm willing to bet it will increase again when Zion returns.

    That said, it's mostly his team D that's suffered. His 1v1 has still been pretty fantastic most of the time.
    He seems to get disinterested when his man beats him on the perimeter which is very un Jrue like

  13. #88
    End of the half: big second quarter, we're up 19: 69-50. Nice.

    Statlines
    Jrue: 21 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal. 7/9 shooting (77.8%) including 5/6 from 3 (83.3%). 1 turnover, 1 foul.
    Ingram: 6 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks. 1/4 shooting (25%), including 1/3 from 3 (33.3%). 1 turnover, 2 fouls.
    Lonzo: 3 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal. 1/5 shooting (20%), including 1/2 from 3 (50%). 1 turnover, 1 foul.
    Jax: 3 points, 3 rebounds. 1/1 shooting (100%). 0 turnovers, 2 fouls.
    Redick: 5 points, 1 rebound. 2/5 shooting (40%), including 1/3 from 3 (33.3%). 1 turnover, 1 foul.

    Notable bench line: Melli has 13 points, 2 rebounds. 5/8 shooting (62.5%) and 3/6 from 3 (50%).
    Hart has 10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal on 4/5 shooting (80%).

  14. #89
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    716
    Chuck talking stupid.. "Ingram will get 10 to 15 less touches with Zion in the lineup"..

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Chuck talking stupid.. "Ingram will get 10 to 15 less touches with Zion in the lineup"..
    Chuck's an idiot.

    We all know it's fewer touches, not less.

  16. #91

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Needs some more core strength. But it's gonna happen. And we will rejoice.
    His dad was built like Zion. Imagine if Jax can get anywhere close to that while staying quick and nimble

  18. #93
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,163
    Keep the foot on the gas Alvin

  19. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    His dad was built like Zion. Imagine if Jax can get anywhere close to that while staying quick and nimble
    Yeah, that's probably not happening

    But Jax can definitely put muscle on. He's listed at 220lbs right now, he's probably a little less than that. No reason he can't get up to 240lbs and see where to go from there.

  20. #95
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He's not going to debut on the road.
    Ok, maybe I was overthinking things when I said Zion should play today lol

  21. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_CITY_BOI View Post
    Ok, maybe I was overthinking things when I said Zion should play today lol
    I don't blame you though. Everyone wants him back ASAP. Zion himself said if he got to choose, he would have been back weeks ago.

    Next game tho... it'll be time.

  22. #97
    Have we scored in the second half?

  23. #98
    Shame Redick missed that because it was a beautiful possession with the ball movement

  24. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Have we scored in the second half?
    Yep, 7 points. They've had 10.

  25. #100
    The Franchise PelicanNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Orleans Uptown
    Posts
    1,179
    is this really happening

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •