That layup from Jrue was pure filth
    Basketball.

That's the definition of clear path

Jrue nails the stepback 3

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    That's the definition of clear path
    Seems that way to me

That was some dreadful D from Houston

Man I need to watch this later. Do mine eyes deceive me? Does Lonzo have 24 points?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Man I need to watch this later. Do mine eyes deceive me? Does Lonzo have 24 points?
    He does. Houston's fault really, it seems that to start the game off they decided to just dare him to beat them from long range. He saw a few fall, got a rhythm, and now he's playing aggressive.

He actually had a drive to the rim that he finished around defense a minute ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He does. Houston's fault really, it seems that to start the game off they decided to just dare him to beat them from long range. He saw a few fall, got a rhythm, and now he's playing aggressive.

He actually had a drive to the rim that he finished around defense a minute ago.
    Nice. Lonzo has had a few decent games. Needs to show some consistency, but it isn’t as grim as it looked earlier this season for him

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Nice. Lonzo has had a few decent games. Needs to show some consistency, but it isn’t as grim as it looked earlier this season for him
    His defense was dreadful through the first 3 quarters tonight but, in fairness to him, so was everybody else's but offensively, it might be his best game as a Pel.

New career high of 7 made 3s for Lonzo

Lonzo has 27

Career high is 29

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    I dont care that this is the Little Sisters of the Poor, i'll take a win any day.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    At this rate, won't even need to shop Lonzo.

Hell...we might even need to...KEEP him.

4 players have at least 25 points tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    At this rate, won't even need to shop Lonzo.

Hell...we might even need to...KEEP him.
    Personally, not changing any of my views on any of the players based on a game where we took 3 quarters to create separation between ourselves and a Hardenless, Westbrookless, Capelaless Rockets on the road on the second night of a back to back.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Lonzo is actually really good. Just let him play his game, Alvin!

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Yeah, we really should have bludgeoned them worse. But i'll take it.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Personally, not changing any of my views on any of the players based on a game where we took 3 quarters to create separation between ourselves and a Hardenless, Westbrookless, Capelaless Rockets on the road on the second night of a back to back.
    I don’t care who the opponent was. To see Lonzo shoot like that, I’m encouraged.

I'd agree. But he's been playing better recently too. Plus, I wouldn't put any stock in believing Harden or Westbrook would put up a resistance. Capela might mean fewer layups at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Yeah, we really should have bludgeoned them worse. But i'll take it.
    That's my view. I'll obviously take the win, but this isn't a game where we should be overjoyed to walk out with a win. This should be a game where guys walk out and say ''damn, I had to play 37 minutes in this game? Lonzo had to play 40? Favors played 34? Really?''

On the plus side, first 3 quarters are absolutely filled with film for them to go over and learn from.

Great 4 quarter, nice win. Now let's take the Fakers down...

Hahahaha. Depth pulls away at the end of the game. That's what we did. It's like a Floyd Mayweather strategy. Keep pace with them and then blow them out.

Dismantled the Pacers with a 4 guard lineup last night that vanguarded the win. A 5 guard lineup orchestrated the biggest run, tonight.

Gentry has been solid these recent slate of games.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

That's my view. I'll obviously take the win, but this isn't a game where we should be overjoyed to walk out with a win. This should be a game where guys walk out and say ''damn, I had to play 37 minutes in this game? Lonzo had to play 40? Favors played 34? Really?''

On the plus side, first 3 quarters are absolutely filled with film for them to go over and learn from.
    We'll have games where we play WAY better and lose by 20 because of crap calls, injury, or just a lid on the rim. It's part of why I love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    We'll have games where we play WAY better and lose by 20 because of crap calls, injury, or just a lid on the rim. It's part of why I love this game.
    Yeah, there's a huge amount of luck involved. First half, Rockets shot lights out (just like we did) so they kept up despite being so shorthanded. Third quarter, we went ice cold while they stayed warm, so they built up a lead. Fourth quarter, they went ice cold and we heated up again.

Not much they could do about it, really. Bench didn't go any further, their shots weren't falling, and we decided to start playing D again. Just wasn't their night.

All year long most said there would be a mid-year trade involving a veteran.....Moore. I, too, say there will be a mid-year trade involving a veteran...the guy who doesn't play during fourth quarters.

Thread Information