Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: November 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Oklahoma City Thunder - 1-4

Lmao they screamed for a tech on that dunk

That wasn't a perfectly clean block, there's a debatable foul there, but if you're going to call that then you have no excuse for ignoring all of the blatant travelling that OKC is doing.
    Basketball.

Hayes is so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Lmao they screamed for a tech on that dunk
    That's cause they're dorks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That wasn't a perfectly clean block, there's a debatable foul there, but if you're going to call that then you have no excuse for ignoring all of the blatant travelling that OKC is doing.
    it’s been an absolute con job. How on earth have they not been reprimanded. Refs hosing us tonight.

it's been happening all season it's really getting to a point where you have to ask questions

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Taker, Kendrick Nunn has scored a lot tho. Best player from this draft, unquestionably.
    If you wanna crown a scorer 5 games into season. There is nothing wrong with that. I just ain't really big in rookie play. Get me back when they are 25

it’s been an absolute con job. How on earth have they not been reprimanded. Refs hosing us tonight.
    There was a possession a minute ago where I'm pretty sure there was two consecutive travels on different dribbles by the same guy in the same possession. Just bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    If you wanna crown a scorer 5 games into season. There is nothing wrong with that. I just ain't really big in rookie play. Get me back when they are 25
    I was joking anyway lol

All-Star
    Hart is the best Pelicans player today by a mile. The one who plays smart and with intensity simultaneously.

Nice to have you back posting PelicanDae! You know you can still post when Ingram plays right? We need more content.. is it a coincidence you are back!?

Hart has 13 rebounds.

That's his 2nd game in 6 appearances wiht the Pels with at least 13 rebounds.

God we need this game.

Booo these refs booo

God we need this game.
    We need it real bad

2-4 isn't great, but it's a damn sight prettier than 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Yea Nunn will be 25 in less then a year. Kid is 24 years old so I wouldn’t crown him as best player in the draft just yet..

We need it real bad

2-4 isn't great, but it's a damn sight prettier than 1-5
    It just makes me do a big sad. It would be a tad unfair to blame Gentry for this one, but he always digs himself holes such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Yea Nunn will be 25 in less then a year. Kid is 24 years old so I wouldn’t crown him as best player in the draft just yet..
    Lol he ain't a kid then
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Well if only Gentry had stuck with his lineups. Told Ingram to suck it up and stop being dizzy and played Lonzo 2 more minutes before half time this game would be ours!!

All-Star
    Depleted squad and horrendous officiating notwithstanding, we played and are still playing really dumb basketball most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Lol he ain't a kid then
    Haha it was an on purpose contradiction.. Feel free to post more often jeeze!! The board misses you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Balakhonov View Post
    Depleted squad and horrendous officiating notwithstanding, we played and are still playing really dumb basketball most of the game.
    Yea can’t take much from this loss. If any are good ones this one wasn’t it!

The Pelicans are a bad team period. Terrible coaching.

I don't think you can win a chip with Lonzo at the point. Too inefficent

I love Hayes potential but he's still gonna be a star garbage man at his best.

Zion and Ingram are fine. And Hart is a perfect man off the bench

Thread Information