Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: October 13th - New Orleans Pelicans @ San Antonio Spurs - Preseason - 3-0

Haha Nickeil just smoked Gentry

Quote Originally Posted by OnesieBells View Post
    E
    Really good player though
    Oh sure, he's been really good for the most part. Just not a fan of that decision there
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Haha Nickeil just smoked Gentry
    Gentry gonna bench him for that one

There needs to be a new rule where, for every time Moore passes up on an open three for no reason, he owes whoever gave him the pass a drink.

Great third quarter, finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    There needs to be a new rule where, for every time Moore passes up on an open three for no reason, he owes whoever gave him the pass a drink.
    one of the most annoying things about him then there's his dribble into defenders and lose the ball

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

He is the Waldo on this team. He sticks out like a sore thumb. Having some Solomon Hill moments

35-16 third quarter. That's a burial worse than the first quarter was for us.

He is the Waldo on this team. He sticks out like a sore thumb. Having some Solomon Hill moments
    Did it twice in the final two minutes.

He is a 43% three point shooter.

If he gets an open three, he should throw it up basically on instinct. It's not like he's taking guys off the dribble instead.

Part of basketball IQ is knowing your skillset, your limitations, and playing within your skills.

Zion's unstoppable at the rim.

Bryn Forbes heating up. Beats E'twaun off the dribble for the dunk on one play, follows it with a splashed 3.

Finally doing what he was put on this earth to do.

Some great switch work from NAW and Zion, totally smooth on three consecutive switches. Very nice.

Finally doing what he was put on this earth to do.
    It's so weird, he's got such a smooth stroke. When he takes them, he makes them.

He's a 43% three point shooter who thinks he's a 25% three point shooter. It's just baffling.

What a drrive and kick by Nicky

He is a god

WoW to back great plays by NAW on the pass and the steal followed by and1

He is a god
    what is happening!!!! lol I need to know it's killing me lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Great steal from NAW, kept his balance and just used his length to pick the passing lane. Takes it all the way, finishes smoothly. Great finish around contests, using his length again.

What has gotten into Ingram tonight. Gentry got in his ear. Not driving me crazy

Man, Favors has looked really rough tonight.

In other nights he's looked okay, but just not aggressive. Tonight he's looked just out of himself. Hope it's not that hamstring bothering him.

Man, Favors has looked really rough tonight.

In other nights he's looked okay, but just not aggressive. Tonight he's looked just out of himself. Hope it's not that hamstring bothering him.
    I said it before- they shouldn’t have even played him until that hammy is 100 percent. Save him for the regular season

I said it before- they shouldn’t have even played him until that hammy is 100 percent. Save him for the regular season
    Yeah I agree.

Hope Ingram's okay, that elbow looked kinda painful

And that's Zion's 10th board.

Thread Information