Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Raptors NBA Finals Thread

Oracle and Kerr are infuriated by the refs calling an obvious foul lol
    Basketball.

I really don't think anyone has ever taught Curry how to play defense. He legit just looks like he doesn't know what to do. It's not even that he's just too small to guard Danny Green, he just moves like he doesn't actually know what you're meant to be trying to do.

Cousins with the airball three.

Siakam is so good.

Steph hits another. He's going to need 40 tonight if the roleplayers keep playing like this.

Curry has 12 early but the rest of his team has exactly 4. It's worrying for GS, they need something from somewhere if they want to win.

I like how any random selection of fans that comes up on the GS fan-cam is pretty much an exact explanation of why everyone hates them.

Kawhi just put Bell on a poster.

Curry had 17 in the first quarter and the Warriors are still down 7. They were one Draymond Green circus shot away from being down 10.

That's not sustainable. At this pace, Curry is gonna finish with 68 points and Golden State will lose by 28. There NEEDS to be some support from the other guys.

Still not looking good for Golden State. 2 minutes into the 2nd, the lead has expanded to 12 from 7, and the Raptors have 4 different players with at least 8 points. Every starter has scored.

For GS, only Curry has more than 5.

Curry just threw one of the stupidest passes of the year. Big, looping overarm throw from the three point line. Looked like he wanted to throw a lob, but to someone who was 35 feet tall.

Warriors fans on twitter are having a meltdown about how shorthanded they are, but all I have to say to that is this:

You are starting a 2x MVP, a DPOY, a 6x all-star centre, and a finals MVP.

Shut up.
    Last edited by Pelicanidae; 06-05-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Refs very clearly aware that GS is shorthanded. Green should already have a tech, but they held back.

This officiating has been trash on both sides this half.

This game is really showing how good GS all stars make these role players look. Iggy, Cook, #28 all look vastly different when they dint have a million free runs.

These refs are in 3rd qrt form early in this game.

Refs desperately helping GS here. They called Kawhi for a charge earlier when Draymond was in the restricted area, they just called Kawhi for another charge when there was no forward motion, and they called Serge Ibaka for an offensive foul earlier when he just did a spin move.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    This officiating has been trash on both sides this half.

This game is really showing how good GS all stars make these role players look. Iggy, Cook, #28 all look vastly different when they dint have a million free runs.
    Shows you how much #StrengthInNumbers is the truth.

It really sounds obvious to say, but Golden State win a lot because they have more stars than you. That's it. Take away even a few of those stars so that they only have a couple, and they look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal shaky.

Straight up, if we had played THIS Warriors team last playoffs, we would have swept them.

Warriors better hope and pray that Kawhi doesn't have a good second half. His first half was real bad, and they're still down 8.

Warriors half time show playing Lil Pump while someone does 1980's breakdancing moves is peak Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Refs desperately helping GS here. They called Kawhi for a charge earlier when Draymond was in the restricted area, they just called Kawhi for another charge when there was no forward motion, and they called Serge Ibaka for an offensive foul earlier when he just did a spin move.
    Yep. Not surprising though. I love the NBA, but the officiating is why the NFL will always be the best league.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA_Dave View Post
    Yep. Not surprising though. I love the NBA, but the officiating is why the NFL will always be the best league.
    I see your point and I raise you this:

The NFL is painfully boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I see your point and I raise you this:

The NFL is painfully boring.
    Really? I would say no way, but to each his own.

Thread Information