Pelicans Report

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Official NBA Free Agent thread

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    robin lopez going to the bucks because he misses his brother.

Basketball Guru
    iggy talked himself out of GS with those interviews he did about how they treated KD lol....

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Are they trying to run off Giannis before his Super Max next year? wtf...

Stephen A Smith on!

Don’t forget Klay is out next year so DLo will get minutes. When Klay comes back he can move to the 3. Not a bad move for GS.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    thats cute ♥

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    The Lakers did not get him. Another small victory
    Unfortunately I think they could get Leonard. I don't believe he is going back to Toronto.

I don't understand why he would go to the Lakers. He doesn't seem to fit in with AD and LBJ, basketball-wise

Thank you Jazz, guess I can forgive you now for stealing & keeping our name.

I can’t believe we added JJ Redick & Derrick Favors without signing anyone for longer than 2 years or for a boat load of money. Hopefully Hayes will be ready next year and we can save that money we could of spent on a free agent center to use elsewhere. What a perfect move even though he’s not a stretch 4/5, but that’s what the new Nico is for!!!

I’m absolutely loving me some David Griffin!!!

Now we gotta get the hometown kid, Payton back by moving Moore cause we have too many shooting guards. Wish we could of sent him to Utah, but they were cutting salary. It’s gotta just be 1 or 2 second round picks??
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-30-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Memphis fleeced them
    I wish that was us.

I mean i like Favs, but that pick is mor important than anything he is bringing.

Iggy might get bought out or waived

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Iggy might get bought out or waived
    Traded

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Don’t forget Klay is out next year so DLo will get minutes. When Klay comes back he can move to the 3. Not a bad move for GS.
    PLAYING the 3 with a repaired knee. It sounds like a horrible idea. Luckily, Klay can outscore every 3 in the league, but he is gonna be food on defense. Hell, the whole GSW squad gonna be pretty bad on defense. Draymond Green can't guard everyone.

Golden State doesn’t really have anything to lose at this point. Their window is closing and Klay can play at the 3 when he comes back. It’s a YOLO move, but they might as well

Traded
    Nah I mean Memphis will either waive or buyout. That’s what dude said on nbatv

I know most don't count undrafted guys as having a chance, but Cheatham has a great chance at this roster. You have a 6-8 guy who can run the transition and do all the intangible things to win on the court. He was considered one of the top 5 guys most draft guys said should have been drafted. He can learn from our new veteran leader on the front court. He currently the only guys with a two way contract.
    Last edited by Lee2000; 06-30-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    Unfortunately I think they could get Leonard. I don't believe he is going back to Toronto.

I don't understand why he would go to the Lakers. He doesn't seem to fit in with AD and LBJ, basketball-wise
    If he go to the Lakers... HE would have to do it now. So, they can scramble some decent vet minimal role players. The longer Kawhi takes... the less likely he goes to the Lakers and are in complete shambles.

Traded
    He's talking about after the trade. If he is bought out, there is already speculation that he will end up with Lakers as he is a former Pelinka client.

Obviously does not know he has been traded

Kawhi is not going to the Lakers IMO. The dude wanted Magic there for the talks for crying out loud. Sounds to me that he’s trolling them cause of what they did to one of his child hood heroes with him being from LA.

He’s going to the Clippers or staying in Toronto without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Kawhi is not going to the Lakers IMO. The dude wanted Magic there for the talks for crying out loud. Sounds to me that he’s trolling them cause of what they did to his one of his child hood hero with him being from LA.

He’s going to the Clippers or staying in Toronto without a doubt.

I hope you are right

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

this is big

Bradley Beal going To Miami... ? I can hear Wade's crackling knee in the distance coming out of retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Bradley Beal going To Miami... ? I can hear Wade's crackling knee in the distance coming out of retirement.
    Where did you hear that Beal is going to Miami?

Thread Information