Thread: 2019 Official NBA Free Agent thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post

6. Rozier: Hornets confirmed

5. Barnes: Already signed with the Kings

4. Brook: Resigned already with Bucks
    Helped you out a little
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If you want the perfect mentor with the perfect skillset that's a high quality fit, then you're going to have to pay. It's just what it is. Horford is a commodity: all it takes is one stupid offer from one other team and his lower limit is set.

If Griff makes the deal, I might wish it was cheaper, but I'll take it. Even if we grimace at the price in three years, the two leading up to it will be sweet.
    You’re not wrong but I still don’t like it!

If Kawhi Leonard signs with Lakers, AD will not even be LBJ's 'Robin'. He will be more like James' "Alfred Pennyworth".

"You rang, sir"

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Middleton supermax will be a close second

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    If Kawhi Leonard signs with Lakers, AD will not even be LBJ's 'Robin'. He will be more like James' "Alfred Pennyworth".
    Or Batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Or Batgirl
    I thought that was already understood!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post

Are you the same guy on gotula.net?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

I might be behind. Sorry, playing a game.:P

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post

I really don't see how Horford is gonna reset the market 5s with 3 of top 5 FA settle for 25 million or less with them hitting their prime.

I think Horford agent putting out a lot of smoke because they aren't getting any deals that they want. He would of already agreed to this mysterious $100 million contract already...

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Don't worry about it. Tons of updates happening quick, info getting lost in the pages. I posted a Bulpett tweet saying the same thing. Horford won't be a Celtic in all likelihood.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I think Horford agent putting out a lot of smoke because they aren't getting any deals that they want. He would of already agreed to this mysterious $100 million contract already...
    Agreed. I feel like he'll end up signing for more like $20m per, than the $30+m that has been reported.

At this pace we may surpass the Davis trade thread & Fire Monty thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Agreed. I feel like he'll end up signing for more like $20m per, than the $30+m that has been reported.
    If we got A” for 20m or less I would feel a lot better about the deal.

The one problem is what big man will want to come here when we drafted two bigs in the top 10 of the draft. That why I like Horford cause he knows he would start for his whole contract unless he falls off big time. The lower tier guys like a Dedmon might be worried that they won’t be starting for more than a season with Jaxson Hayes waiting in the wings.

Damn Brook Lopez signed back with the Bucks!! Man another one bites the dust!!

We better just fork out the money for Horford cause if not we gonna end up with Frank Kaminisky or something comparable

Damn I like Jonas V at $15 million a season for 3 years!! Come on guys wait to take a few calls at least lol

We better just fork out the money for Horford cause if not we gonna end up with Frank Kaminisky or something comparable

Damn I like Jonas V at $15 million a season for 3 years!! Come on guys wait to take a few calls at least lol

Calm down

Or just develop Hayes. We have some of the best track records in developing bigs. Let Oak hold it down till Hayes is ready for the spotlight.

Be patient and only budge for the right deal

Brook for 4 years at 52 million!! Man I would of gave him 4 years 60 million

Houston big losers

I love Hayes, but we need a shooter from the big man spot and we currently don’t have it. Brook Lopez would of been perfect, but oh well. Smart to stay in Milwaukee cause they look to be a top team in the east and they give him the green light from 3 at all times.

I’ll take Kaminsky, Payton, & Danny Green instead of Horford. Then hopefully ship out Moore by midseason or now.

C: Okafor, Hayes, Wood
    PF: Zion, Kaminsky
    SF: Ingram, Green
    SG: Jrue, Hart, NAW
    PG: Ball, Payton, Jackson

I hope we can get two really good 3 point shooters, one a big & one a small forward). I don’t need a point guard, but I’ll take one lol

I’m hoping we see NAW as a combo guard that will play a lot of point this year if he’s ready.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-30-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Are you the same guy on gotula.net?
    Yes I am

Thread Information