.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127
Results 3,151 to 3,173 of 3173

Thread: AD trade scenarios...

  1. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I’d do that in a heartbeat tbh. As bad as Ball is at shooting, i’d rather keep him over Ingram. He needs to live in the gym though and fix that shot
    Ball has skills. I've said all along that his issue is that he has NO OFFENSE. Just none. Cannot shoot, scared to drive, cannot shoot free throws. But he is a legitimately strong passer and his defense is good.

    Ingram's just garbage.
    Zion ''The Earthquake'' Williamson

    Paying attention to the next draft too early.

  2. #3152
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JJackisangry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Ball has skills. I've said all along that his issue is that he has NO OFFENSE. Just none. Cannot shoot, scared to drive, cannot shoot free throws. But he is a legitimately strong passer and his defense is good.

    Ingram's just garbage.
    Exactly. UGH. If these guys don’t pan out, we will rue not going with a Knicks deal

  3. #3153
    Now I’m hoping AD stays injured, age catches up on LeBron, & Kuzma doesn’t fit well with them since all 3 are more power forward bodies than anything else. Bet AD is not gonna moan about having to play center now.

    I like Hunter cause of his defense & shooting, but Culver is likely the better athlete out the 2 of them. I want Hunter, but will be happy with Culver. Hell I would try to trade back with Atlanta for 8 & 10 to get Reddish & the best center available hopefully Hayes.

    C: Hayes or Kabengele, Okafor
    PF: Zion
    SF: Ingram, Reddish
    SG: Jrue, Hart
    PG: Ball

    I’d take that squad for sure
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-15-2019 at 06:01 PM.

  4. #3154
    Package jrue and Lonzo for Beal and a first

  5. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Ball has skills. I've said all along that his issue is that he has NO OFFENSE. Just none. Cannot shoot, scared to drive, cannot shoot free throws. But he is a legitimately strong passer and his defense is good.

    Ingram's just garbage.

    Flip Ingram and lonzo for Beal?

  6. #3156
    I would be looking to trade back from 4.

    Chicago may be looking to jump the Suns for a shot at Garland. That way we may be able to get either Culver or Hunter at 7 if the Suns take White at 6 if Garland is gone. Get 7 for a guy would take at 4 anyway and a player like Kris Dunn or a big like Felicio with pick 38. But Atlanta would probably be better to get Reddish & Hayes(that would be sick)

    I’d bring in Hunter, Culver, Garland, Reddish, White, Hayes, Kabengele, & Bol Bol in the next few days if possible
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-15-2019 at 06:28 PM.

  7. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Flip Ingram and lonzo for Beal?
    Washington don't take that deal. They'd be idiots if they did.

    Flip Ingram and one of the two future LA firsts for John Collins to Atlanta, if they'll take it.

  8. #3158
    My dream scenario would be we trade 4 to the Bulls for 7 to take Culver after he falls there & center Wendell Carter Jr. But I doubt the Bulls would make that move. I’ll throw in Etwaun Moore to make it happen lol. Didn’t he get drafted by the Bulls?

    I don’t see the Suns taking a wing cause they got Booker & a ton of small forwards. Hell if they want Garland enough I’ll trade them 4 for 6 & either Josh Jackson or Miles Bridges and take Culver or White at 6.

    I don’t see the Bulls taking a wing with LaVine & Otto Porter. After Garland & White the point guard position falls off big time. So I would take 7 and a player.

    Atlanta would be the best cause we get 8 & 10 to take Reddish and Hayes I hope. I would take Hayes at 8 to make sure we get the best center in the draft and take either Reddish, Little, Hachimura, or whoever we like at 10. That would be sick to end up with 3 top 10 picks!!

    Or I would trade the pick straight up for a good young center already in the league.

    Just saw at the bottom of ESPN that we are receiving significant interest in the 4th pick.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-15-2019 at 06:50 PM.

  9. #3159
    My dream offseason:

    We take Zion at 1.

    We trade 4 to Atlanta for 8 & 10 to get three top 10 picks. We take Cam Reddish at 8 and Rui Hachimura at 10(the poor mans Giannis baby!)

    We sign one of the best free agent centers in Nikola Vucevic with our cap space unless they really like Boogie Cousins. Don’t think I want Cousins around Zion, but at least we have first hand knowledge of how he truly is in the locker room.

    We resign Payton to backup Lonzo.

    C: Vucevic or Cousins, Okafor
    PF: Zion, Hachimura
    SF: Ingram, Reddish
    SG: Jrue, Hart
    PG: Ball, Payton

  10. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    My dream offseason:

    We take Zion at 1.

    We trade 4 to Atlanta for 8 & 10 to get three top 10 picks. We take Cam Reddish at 8 and Rui Hachimura at 10(the poor mans Giannis baby!)

    We sign one of the best free agent centers in Nikola Vucevic with our cap space unless they really like Boogie Cousins. Don’t think I want Cousins around Zion, but at least we have first hand knowledge of how he truly is in the locker room.

    We resign Payton to backup Lonzo.

    C: Vucevic or Cousins, Okafor
    PF: Zion, Hachimura
    SF: Ingram, Reddish
    SG: Jrue, Hart
    PG: Ball, Payton
    Getting the #4 pick is a rare thing...you dont trade that away.

  11. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by Pels4Life View Post
    Getting the #4 pick is a rare thing...you dont trade that away.
    Yes you do, if it's a draft with relatively little variance between 4 and 10, and you have the chance to secure two top 10 picks with it.

  12. #3162
    I think everybody went to take a nap, lol

  13. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yes you do, if it's a draft with relatively little variance between 4 and 10, and you have the chance to secure two top 10 picks with it.
    Maybe you right with this draft. Is there a legit offer out there?

  14. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by Pels4Life View Post
    Maybe you right with this draft. Is there a legit offer out there?
    No idea, though we've heard a few rumours that Atlanta may be interested in moving up to the #4. If they are, then securing osmething like #8 and #10 wouldn't be unrealistic.

  15. #3165

  16. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190615-215405_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	6429
    Not over yet! Still have that 4th pick left and some good trade pieces.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #3167
    I hope Griff has some plan that is not visible yet, because he didn't get what he said was AD's value

  18. #3168
    Would Memphis trade the number 2 pick for Lonzo and 4 or jrue and 4?

  19. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Would Memphis trade the number 2 pick for Lonzo and 4 or jrue and 4?
    How could you possibly value Jrue the same as Lonzo?

    I WOULDN'T TRADE Jrue for the 2 if we kept the 4
    Last edited by Silver Nail; 06-16-2019 at 11:35 AM.

  20. #3170
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...068813824?s=19

    Here's Woj reporting that the trade as planned right now takes place on July 6th. It would have to be amended to be changed to the 30th at this point. Seems pretty likely that the 6th is the date.

    That's a good piece of work right there. That's basically a 9m dollar cap space swing for the Lakers and drops them out of the race for a max player. For Nola it frees up 4m additional in cap space to get us to almost 20m before moving Solo or Moore. We could get to basically 40m in cap space by moving Solo and Moore.

    We have TONS of flexibility.

  21. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    How could you possibly value Jrue the same as Lonzo?

    I WOULDN'T TRADE Jrue for the 2 if we kept the 4
    I don’t value them the same, but jrue isn’t part of the future as the team is now, if we trade for someone like oladipo or Myles turner or Beal then sure keeping jrue is a must, but if we keep the 4th pick then it’s a complete rebuild and you use jrue as an asset to build for the future, this isn’t rocket science
    Last edited by HornetGuru; 06-16-2019 at 12:35 PM.

  22. #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...068813824?s=19

    Here's Woj reporting that the trade as planned right now takes place on July 6th. It would have to be amended to be changed to the 30th at this point. Seems pretty likely that the 6th is the date.

    That's a good piece of work right there. That's basically a 9m dollar cap space swing for the Lakers and drops them out of the race for a max player. For Nola it frees up 4m additional in cap space to get us to almost 20m before moving Solo or Moore. We could get to basically 40m in cap space by moving Solo and Moore.

    We have TONS of flexibility.
    Is that 20m with or without randle on the books

  23. #3173
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Is that 20m with or without randle on the books
    That's with Randle opting out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •