Pelicans Report

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NBA Playoffs thread

Y’all think Griff reincarnates Melo’s career?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/12/lala-...ba-basketball/

Great first game! Excited for the Sixers/Raptors.. Feels good to not be rooting for anyone tonight where I can just enjoy the games! Just wanna see good coneference Finals!

Pretty inefficient game from both teams so far (shooting low 30%s from both teams) but a large part of that has been due to pretty decent defense on both sides, so that's always fun to watch.

I don't know about you guys, but a lot of the time I'd rather watch a game that ends up with a score like 109-104 with tough defense, than just a shooting gallery with a 135-129 score.
    Basketball.

Lowry with the sprained thumb.

I get that they're just being demonstrative in order to make sure the foul gets called.

But it will never stop being pathetic to watch someone get gently brushed by a defender, and just slump to the floor like they got chin checked.

Tobias Harris having his best game of the series so far.

Kawhi isn't as efficient as expected so far tonight. 6 of 16 won't be good enough: some of those shots will have to start falling if the Raptors want to keep their lead.

Lowry has been pretty solid.

Embiid with another stinker so far: 2/10 shooting, 0/4 from the 3 point line, leads his team in fouls and turnovers.

On the other forum there is s bring back Austin Rivers thread.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...home/83452499/

The Blazers should give everyone around here hope that we aren’t far away. The NBA is only going to become even more wide open next season and I have a feeling contracts are going to have even more incentives to stay with your team instead of moving to another. Even as they are now players are still much less likely to leave then before. Very exciting!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 05-12-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Man the refs are just not giving Kawhi any calls here.

Kawhi has to be disappointed with his shooting tonight. 10 for 29 is just flat bad. Just terrible.

Kinda hard when no one else is doing any heavy lifting for Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Kinda hard when no one else is doing any heavy lifting for Toronto.
    Yes, true, but at the same time a lot of these have been shots he would normally hit that he just hasn't. Everyone has a bad game sometimes and this is the first of the series for him, but you know he was hoping for something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yes, true, but at the same time a lot of these have been shots he would normally hit that he just hasn't. Everyone has a bad game sometimes and this is the first of the series for him, but you know he was hoping for something different.
    Oh sure, no doubt. I think it's fair to critism him but I find it a bit hard personally because no one else is really giving him any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Oh sure, no doubt. I think it's fair to critism him but I find it a bit hard personally because no one else is really giving him any help.
    Totally fair. Outside of Ibaka, everyone else on the Raptors should be annoyed by their performance. No double digit scorers outside of Kawhi and Ibaka. Siakam has been largely a non factor on offense.

Embiid hitting the floor over that is pretty lame tbh.

Kawhi hitting a few big shots in a row here. Shot starting to fall.

He's going to end up with 40 points on 40 shots

Raptors play like this in the Conference Finals and the Bucks will erase them easily

Kawhi has to be fuming. That shot was in, but Ibaka goaltended it. Kawhi was finally about to hit three shots in a row and Ibaka ruined it

Kawhi just obliterating his shooting percentages tonight

How does Scott Foster still have a job

TIE GAME WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT

wow!

JESUS CHRIST KAWHI!!!!!!

HOLY HELL!!!

WOAH!

Kwahi is just... That was a big boy shot.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

Top 5 Game winning buzzer beater of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

Top 5 Game winning buzzer beater of all time.
    Completely agree. That was HUGE. The contest, the distance, off the dribble, falling away, the drama of the pin-balling around the rim, the echoes of Vince Carter in 2001, game seven, final shot.

Wow wow wow.

Thread Information