Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quit booing Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Really dude. Burn, throw away, trash! So,now you are going to argue over a metaphoric word & take it literally. And then, because of the cost of the shirts, (which I Never mentioned), it makes it more sensible and rational. Gracious, you're a bit thin skinned. Enjoy your day.
    Yep. So thin skinned I never once criticized your position. Just defended mine. Fair thee well, Tinman. I’ll let you know when I have a yard sale. For you, all t-shirts are half off.

If you really want to get on Rich Paul’s nerves feel free to boooo. He asked for it!

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I’ll boo if I want to.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lawless522 View Post
    Yep. So thin skinned I never once criticized your position. Just defended mine. Fair thee well, Tinman. I’ll let you know when I have a yard sale. For you, all t-shirts are half off.
    Do you see the Irony?
    One of the 1st things you said was "I don't begrudge anyone that BOOs".
    So, you must've been under the presumption that somebody cared about your opinion, Right?
    So, in your next post you say "I don't care about anyone else's opinion" hahahaha! Just WOW Irony!
    Also, If you've thrown all of your Davis shirts away, I guarantee they weren't $20.
    Anyway, come back and visit when you can decide whether Opinions matter or not! Lol

Do you see the Irony?
    One of the 1st things you said was "I don't begrudge anyone that BOOs".
    So, you must've been under the presumption that somebody cared about your opinion, Right?
    So, in your next post you say "I don't care about anyone else's opinion" hahahaha! Just WOW Irony!
    Also, If you've thrown all of your Davis shirts away, I guarantee they weren't $20.
    Anyway, come back and visit when you can decide whether Opinions matter or not! Lol
    Yes. I see the irony. You say goodbye, but you don’t go away.

Never said anyone had to care about my opinion. Don’t expect anyone would. Is that a prerequisite for posting on a message board? Your opinion only matters if others care about it? Got a lot of people here wasting their time then. Can’t help that I find it funny that you still want to argue with someone who isn’t arguing with you...or that you highly value old t-shirts...or that you actually type lol when writing.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lawless522 View Post
    Yes. I see the irony. You say goodbye, but you don’t go away.

Never said anyone had to care about my opinion. Don’t expect anyone would. Is that a prerequisite for posting on a message board? Your opinion only matters if others care about it? Got a lot of people here wasting their time then. Can’t help that I find it funny that you still want to argue with someone who isn’t arguing with you...or that you highly value old t-shirts...or that you actually type lol when writing.
    While I am impressed that you used the word irony correctly. Most unfortunate that you had to lie to do it.
    Never said good-bye. Should've but didn't.
    I don't mind opinions, but I don't like people lying to fit their wannabe narrative. No worries . Good-Bye. Other fine gentlemen I can have discussions with.

So how about the those local sporting teams

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

While I am impressed that you used the word irony correctly. Most unfortunate that you had to lie to do it.
    Never said good-bye. Should've but didn't.
    I don't mind opinions, but I don't like people lying to fit their wannabe narrative. No worries . Good-Bye. Other fine gentlemen I can have discussions with.
    No lying. Just seems to be a simple disconnect in our communication. You see, when I and…oh, say 99.9% of the population use the phrase “Enjoy your day”, it’s as a form of valediction. Apparently, when you say “Enjoy your day”, it means that you’re really enjoying the conversation and would love to chat further. Duly noted. Enjoy your day.

This iS really quite simple. You BOO him because he purposefully tried to PUNK the Pels by asking for a trade that specifically tried to strongarm the Pelicans into greasing LBJ's groin. There is Zero AMBIGUITY- He tried to screw the Pelicans to get to the Lakers.
    If was planning to play the entire year, he could've waited til summer & then FANS would've been SAD, not MAD. The move he made was bush league & he deserves to be BOOed for being a PUNK.
    What he said.

Quit starting threads

Thread Information