Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pels at Mavs GAMEDAY Thread (11/27/16)

By the way Barnes haters.. sit down. Stop blaming Gentry cause Barnes is whooping us lol.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    And that's gonna be game.

We really lost to the worst team in basketball. I don't know whether to be impressed or pissed. AD probably can't wait to leave this joke of a franchise

Mathews and Barnes killed us but that hasn't been the problem. our guys not hitting shots and questionable lineups did us in this game. I'm Fraziers biggest supporter but absolutely no reason he should be starting over Jrue when he would be great off the bench. Also no reason for him to be finishing the game beside Jrue

this team bruh.....

this is the worst roster ever. Besides our Lord AD and Jrue.

We actually have more talent than the mavs. Just couldn't over come dreadfull shooting and coaching.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

AD dropped 37 and we still got killed by the worst team I've personally ever see play basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    We actually have more talent than the mavs. Just couldn't over come dreadfull shooting and coaching.

Lets play small line up jokers huh ? lol

If this game doesn't force a change in these rotations, then it's confirmed this team has been playing with a severe coaching handicap.

No Asik No Rebound.

For the people acting like losing to the Mavs is the end of the world give it a break man. We aren't the damn Warriors or Spurs and have our own issues. This is the NBA and we are playing an actual team with some good players that exist. When you have an off night and they are on this happens sometimes. We are losing a game we shouldn't lose and? It freaking happens!

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    Lets play small line up jokers huh ? lol
    It took Gentry an entire half to realize Asik and Ajinca were useless this game. Going small was the correct decision we should've started the game small

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    We really lost to the worst team in basketball. I don't know whether to be impressed or pissed. AD probably can't wait to leave this joke of a franchise
    Either can I.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    For the people acting like losing to the Mavs is the end of the world give it a break man. We aren't the damn Warriors or Spurs and have our own issues. This is the NBA and we are playing an actual team with some good players that exist. When you have an off night and they are on this happens sometimes. We are losing a game we shouldn't lose and? It freaking happens!

Actually It's not end of the world but end of the season.

The game fittingly ends with Frazier missing and then throwing a pass to Dallas

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    that was an NBA 2k steal. not even looking at the ball and got a steal.

Gentry sticking with Frazier a tad bit too long this season.
    FIFY

It took Gentry an entire half to realize Asik and Ajinca were useless this game. Going small was the correct decision we should've started the game small

how he can be useless ? Bogut killed us on the board grabbed 15 rebound and you telling me this is the correct decision lol.

That was a fun one....

First time this season a team decided to guard AD straight up, let him get his and lock down everyone else. Missing that third consistent scorer.

how he can be useless ? Bogut killed us on the board grabbed 15 rebound and you telling me this is the correct decision lol.
    Bogut isn't the reason why we lost this game. Poor shooting and defense on the wing killed us . Matthews and Barnes dominated on the wing . Trying to figure out why we never doubled Barnes when the mavs isolated him on the block

We sign Hill to be a lock down defender at the 3 position and he let Barnes hit dagger after dagger after dagger in the 4th

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    First time this season a team decided to guard AD straight up, let him get his and lock down everyone else. Missing that third consistent scorer.
    Usually that third scorer is done by comittee. Jones has often filled that role. Outside of Jrue and AD it was putrid today.

This

Dumb decision to play small ball this game. AD had to help too much this game. Why not double Barnes force someone else to win it. Also can anyone on this team set a proper screen other than Asik? I'm sick of this problem of over 4yrs.

Thread Information