Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Mavericks game thread.

Doug McDermott looks like he'd pay you $100 for a half ounce of oregano.
    Basketball.

why does Moore always look like he's in pain

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    I think some of you guys will be surprised how many players are gonna want to come here this offseason now that they see our potential!
    I hope you're right

Imagine if more and Miller get back to hitting 40+% from 3 again we will be hard to beat

I think some of you guys will be surprised how many players are gonna want to come here this offseason now that they see our potential!
    I can’t wait to see what happens!
    RIP FlyGirl

we're up 16 at half but it feels like we should be up 30. guess i'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Doug McDermott looks like he'd pay you $100 for a half ounce of oregano.

I was thinking the same about collinsworth! Haha

Great first half! 65 pts on pace for 130! Right at our 127 avg. gotta keep our foot on the gas!

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    doubter as he would never live up to the contract or he would never he shake off his injury? I knew he live up to the contract. It's just the contract in context of the 4 poor years that we had him and just a tad bit overpaying. But we are NOLA... We are going to have to Overpay for talent.
    Yea by us being small market we have to overpay and I doubted Jrue being worth it because there were other options and jrue has had Awful games but as of lately he is looking like old Jrue before the injuries back in Philly. Been more consistent if he could keep it up the league is in trouble if Boogie stays here cause it would be a legitimate big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    Yea by us being small market we have to overpay and I doubted Jrue being worth is because there were other options and jrue has had Awful games bust as of lately he is looking like old Jrue before the injuries back in Philly. Been more consistent if he could keep it up the league is in trouble if Boogie stays here cause it would be a legitimate big 3.
    Boogie isn't going anywhere! We have dreamed of having a team like this and no way they blow it up after the season we are putting up! even if there is some doubt about cousins coming back fully. You HAVE to take that small risk! dude is all world talent like only 5-10 others in the NBA and we already have another 1 of those in AD

Boogie/brow/holiday were already a top 5 big three. So, yea if boogie comes back and mirotic kills it next season we may be in the top three teams of the west conversation

I have to listen to the Dallas commentators call the game and they are so so bad

Joel and David are Gods compared to these nuffys

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I have to listen to the Dallas commentators call the game and they are so so bad
    Same. They are... Uh... Not very good at their jobs.

You guys want Cousins back? All the on/off metrics show that you guys are worse with him on the court. Doesn't the fact that you also got on this huge winning streak without him also support that? If I were you, I'd want to let him walk. Not worth the money and not a good fit

Quote Originally Posted by gobulls View Post
    You guys want Cousins back? All the on/off metrics show that you guys are worse with him on the court. Doesn't the fact that you also got on this huge winning streak without him also support that? If I were you, I'd want to let him walk. Not worth the money and not a good fit
    Yeah i'd let him walk to the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Same. They are... Uh... Not very good at their jobs.
    I need Joel's excited commentary in my life

Great first half! 65 pts on pace for 130! Right at our 127 avg. gotta keep our foot on the gas!
    Gotta come out firing on all cylinders in the 3rd!

You're crazy! boogie here gives us so much versatility! We just had no other healthy big guys when he was playing! With the team the way it is now he would be a big difference maker allowing AD to be able to play the 4 instead of getting beat up trying to play 5 against bigger guys!

You clearly didn't watch much of us this season. The pairing of AD and Boogie on court together was very very good statistically.

We went 7-1 for the 8 games prior to him going down, including against teams like Houston. So we went streaking with him too.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I need Joel's excited commentary in my life
    Joel might legitimately be the best commentator in the league.

This needs a whole thread of it's own

Boogie gives us that much needed scoring threat when we play better teams like Houston, GSW, and others!

Why don't you guys watch the gamEs on fox sports go, gives me PELS commentators every game that isn't national

Why don't you guys watch the gamEs on fox sports go, gives me PELS commentators every game that isn't national
    Coz I'm not in the US

We only had Boogie for a short time. Everyone is still learning how to play together. If Boogie comes back the league is trouble with the twin towers.

Thread Information