Another fun game to watch. Team grinded it out for a tough victory. Points in the paint were impressive.
Offensive Rating: (Team - 103.7)
Anderson - 128
Aminu - 120
Lopez - 116
Davis - 115
Roberts - 104 (4 minutes)
Vasquez - 95
Mason - 88
Smith - 74
Rivers - 71
Henry - 67 (7 minutes)
Miller - 54 (11 minutes)
1. This is what Ryan Anderson did consistently last season. Has 3-point shooting usually raises his total shooting and FG efficiency which makes him an offensive weapon. He can just flat out shoot and made a big 3 in the end.
2. Aminu was dynamic again and way more efficient last night shooting really high from field increasing his total shooting. He played more within himself last night and even hit an outside jumper. He also had a big assist on Anderson's clutch 3. Hopefully he can get to the line more, but I think refs aren't giving him enough respect.
3. Davis was really efficient before his injury. Was on his way to an easy double-double. Surprising he had no FTs.
4. Lopez was big last night on the offensive end. Shot 56% from the field and set a lot of good screens.
5. Everyone else struggled with shooting and others with turnovers as well. Rivers did have 6 assists. I think he is more PG than SG.
Defensive Rating (Team - 101.4)
Davis - 83
Aminu - 96
Miller - 97
Rivers - 100
Smith - 100
Lopez - 105
Anderson - 105
Vasquez - 106
Henry - 107
Mason - 107
Roberts - 113
1. Davis was a beast on the boards and with his blocks. Eventually he's gonna be legendary on the defensive end.
2. Aminu is close to being elite now. Long arms, athletic.
3. Everyone else was solid too. Nice to see Rivers improving at this end. The team showed a general toughness.