.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1392

Thread: 2012 Basketball Summer Olympics Thread

  1. #1176
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    WOOO! Lebron! As Mark Jackson would say, "That's a grown man move".

  2. #1177
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    WOOO! Durant!

    Argentina is going to get rattled and they'll start flopping hard and taking cheap shots.

  3. #1178
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Don't relax USA. It ain't over.

    USA up 17 at the end of the 3rd.

  4. #1179
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Durant is playing excellent defense. In the post and out on the wing.

  5. #1180
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,905
    Heard that?

    "I got it! Get the **** outta here!"
    Now I provide life insurance benefits.

  6. #1181
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    If he's hot just give it to him! LOL!

  7. #1182
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,905
    You can play Davis now, Coach K.

  8. #1183
    All-Star PennStatePelican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Penn State via Nola
    Posts
    266
    Melo is just sharp-shootin' it tonight.
    "Davis is gonna be the best Basketball Player Ever. ......Please quote me." -Silverfoxx

  9. #1184
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Ohhhhhhhh. CCC being displayed in London.

  10. #1185
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,905
    Ah. There you are.

  11. #1186
    Davis!
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans


  12. #1187
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Uh oh. I know somebody is already gif'ing Durant's expression as Westbrook hops off the floor.

  13. #1188

  14. #1189
    nothing from davis today

  15. #1190
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    USA 109
    ARG 83

  16. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Uh oh. I know somebody is already gif'ing Durant's expression as Westbrook hops off the floor.
    He knows it's probably serious. That was a non-contact injury, and those are usually the worst.

  17. #1192
    The Franchise mdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh. CCC being displayed in London.

  18. #1193
    RIP HunnyB iNolaNightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bestbank
    Posts
    1,871
    Apologize on advance if it's been pointed out already, but Dell and Rita Benson were at the game together, hopefully after they will discuss a contract extension for Mr. Demps!
    "Its important to us to bring in good people, people who can fit in the locker room and people you want to root and cheer for. People that want to win. Were trying to build for the long haul. -Dell Demps

  19. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    He knows it's probably serious. That was a non-contact injury, and those are usually the worst.
    Unless he rolled his ankle. Not a good shot of it during live action, so I would hold out on diagnosing the seriousness of the injury...

  20. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by Sujaguar00 View Post
    Unless he rolled his ankle. Not a good shot of it during live action, so I would hold out on diagnosing the seriousness of the injury...
    Who diagnosed anything? I said "it's probably serious" because it was a non-contact injury. And Westbrook is a tough dude, so for him to limp off the court and go straight to the locker room isn't a good sign at all. I never said anything about an ankle injury, knee injury, pulled muscle, etc... In fact, you are the one who threw out the "he rolled his ankle" theory.

    Not playing doctor. Just playing guy with a brain. Non-contact injuries are usually bad news.

  21. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Who diagnosed anything? I said "it's probably serious" because it was a non-contact injury. And Westbrook is a tough dude, so for him to limp off the court and go straight to the locker room isn't a good sign at all. I never said anything about an ankle injury, knee injury, pulled muscle, etc... In fact, you are the one who threw out the "he rolled his ankle" theory.

    Not playing doctor. Just playing guy with a brain. Non-contact injuries are usually bad news.
    Probably should have used the word "speculating" but it's neither here nor there. Reports are that he did just suffer an ankle sprain (mild) and his status for Sunday is uncertain.

  22. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sujaguar00 View Post
    Probably should have used the word "speculating" but it's neither here nor there. Reports are that he did just suffer an ankle sprain (mild) and his status for Sunday is uncertain.
    That's good news because a major injury to him would be a great case for implementing the "23 and under" rule. Last thing we need is a franchise player losing a season due to injury in an Olympic game.

  23. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    That's good news because a major injury to him would be a great case for implementing the "23 and under" rule. Last thing we need is a franchise player losing a season due to injury in an Olympic game.
    Damn, that's a good point. Hope he's okay regardless.

    "I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

  24. #1199
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Apologize on advance if it's been pointed out already, but Dell and Rita Benson were at the game together, hopefully after they will discuss a contract extension for Mr. Demps!

  25. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    That's good news because a major injury to him would be a great case for implementing the "23 and under" rule. Last thing we need is a franchise player losing a season due to injury in an Olympic game.

    yea let's just let them get injured in a world cup type of tournament. because that's the point of the u23

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •