Pelicans Report

Thread: Rick Adleman

MVF (Most Valuable Fan)

Rick Adleman

Anyone interested in hiring this guy after next season, when the Hornets leave Scott and Pizza Baoy in OKC?

I don't know about Adelman, but leaving BS & Little Caesar in OKC brings a smile to my face.

Rick could coach circles around byron any day of the week. He took over a pitiful Sacramento team and he's never failed to make the playoffs. I'd fire Byron now if I was guaranteed Rick would coach the team. Similar offense so the transition wouldn't be too bad.
    Having good times with my friends on Hornets Report!!

" Rick could coach circles around Byron anyday" Yea right my friend. "Rick started with a bad team in Sac and took them somewhere" I laugh at that. What did byron start out with? Dan Dickau.... wow.... Casey Jacobson...wow...Lee Nailon...wow....Jackson Vroman.... wow..

Yeah im all for Rick Adleman any damn body but Byron Scott, Hell i wouldn't care if this team had a stinky garbage bag as there headcoach. i don't care as long as they get the job done.

It's Over Now !WE BACK NEW ORLEANS!!
    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Quote Originally Posted by cp3dw30
    " Rick could coach circles around Byron anyday" Yea right my friend. "Rick started with a bad team in Sac and took them somewhere" I laugh at that. What did byron start out with? Dan Dickau.... wow.... Casey Jacobson...wow...Lee Nailon...wow....Jackson Vroman.... wow..
    You fail to mention where BS took his bad team... oh thats right, to the TV so they could watch the Playoffs just like us. BS is BS.

MVF (Most Valuable Fan)
    Chris Paul took this team to where it is today, NOT BS!

We should just get rid of Byron Scott now so at least we'll guarantee the playoffs this year. Plus, we can get him before anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by cp3dw30
    He may of had bad players one year but he also managed to come out with 19 wins in his first year and fail to get in the playoffs two years straight. CP is the reason for the turnaround right now.

Funny that SI's Marty Burns comments in his piece on Adleman that Byron Scott (who started out as an assistant in Sac-town) could end up being his replacement.

So next season, BS is in SAC and Adleman is here?

That would be too good to be true.

Thread Information