Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Franchise Is An Embarrassment

This Franchise Is An Embarrassment

And please stop calling me about season tickets...I only watch because it's a train wreck. I worry about this franchise. Do they really want to win? I really have my doubts. Hiring Steve Gundy is like renaming the Zephyrs "Baby Cakes" - it killed any interest I had. And I am tired of tanking and trading whoever or even winning the lottery. We have won it twice and have ZERO to show for it - ok we beat Portland. I have no more patience, no passion and no interest. I just had to vent, but what do I know?
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Vote with your wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Vote with your wallet
    My schedule limits me to 12 or so games a season...I went to one this year and left after 3 quarters. Heck, years ago I bought a 12-game package for me and my wife....we went 0-12!!! Oh and twelve. I blow my money on the NOLA Gold now. Sure, the MLR a lesser league, but the product is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    And please stop calling me about season tickets...I only watch because it's a train wreck. I worry about this franchise. Do they really want to win? I really have my doubts. Hiring Steve Gundy is like renaming the Zephyrs "Baby Cakes" - it killed any interest I had. And I am tired of tanking and trading whoever or even winning the lottery. We have won it twice and have ZERO to show for it - ok we beat Portland. I have no more patience, no passion and no interest. I just had to vent, but what do I know?
    Yeah I?m getting those calls and emails too. I?ll reinvest when we get a real coach again and actual team and not a G -League team.

I?m also getting Saints phone calls now $4,000 bucks for that Super vomitory or whatever it is called. Sounds like lots of people aborted that mission too once Brees had enough.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-12-2021 at 10:49 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    It's not that serious. Just sit back and observe. They'll do something this offseason. Judge them then. None of us are satisfied with the current status quo.

Basketball Guru
    next season will be better.. the young team get a pass this year..

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    It's not that serious. Just sit back and observe. They'll do something this offseason. Judge them then. None of us are satisfied with the current status quo.
    S O S

Same ole ********

It’s why Chris Paul, AD, and eventually Zion will leave

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    S O S

Same ole ********

when we make the playoff next season,, i better not see you on the bandwagon....i need you to have the same energy you have now..

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    next season will be better.. the young team get a pass this year..
    Enjoy another season of Eric Bledsoe teaching these young players.

Good luck selling that

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    when we make the playoff next season,, i better not see you on the bandwagon....i need you to have the same energy you have now..
    You said that last season.

The Pelicans social media person obviously had enough too. I don’t even get push notices on the score anymore.

Thank you Scott Van Pelt(ESPN) for noting we blew double digit leads 14 times this season.

What could have been if we win those games!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    S O S

Same ole ********

Then your complaining is pointless. If you already know the outcome being invested is illogical unless you don’t actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Then your complaining is pointless. If you already know the outcome being invested is illogical unless you don’t actually believe that.
    Griffin said it was a win now team. I’m not paying to watch a G -League team. On that note you blew a record 14 double digit leads.

Something gotta change.

At least the Pacers won’t stand for garbage

https://www.si.com/nba/pacers/news/p...after-one-year
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-12-2021 at 11:57 PM.

Griffin said it was a win now team. I’m not paying to watch a G -League team. On that note you blew a record 14 double digit leads.

Something gotta change.

At least the Pacers won’t stand for garbage

https://www.si.com/nba/pacers/news/p...after-one-year
    Well either stop wasting your money like an idiot or go watch the Pacers.

I'm with Eman on this one; I'm simply observing and laying back. My blood pressure is too valuable.

If you ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY ON TICKETS FOR THIS TEAM YOU WOULD CARE!

If you really don’t care about the outcome then there is really no need for a draft thread or a trade thread either. Also you Season tickets renewals (If you actually pay for them) are due in lump sum for next season. You got stimulus money damn it. Pay up for the rebuild. We are in year 3 of a 15 year rebuild(Think Zion is staying that long?) McNamara had some pretty interesting info on Zion’s relationship with our awesome front office. Put who cares. Right?

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    If you really don’t care about the outcome then there is really no need for a draft thread or a trade thread either. Also you Season tickets renewals (If you actually pay for them) are due in lump sum for next season. You got stimulus money damn it. Pay up for the rebuild. We are in year 3 of a 15 year rebuild(Think Zion is staying that long?) McNamara had some pretty interesting info on Zion’s relationship with our awesome front office. Put who cares. Right?
    And yet, you come back to this board over an over to just spew nonsense. You have a weird way of showing that you don't care. You've made almost 5000 posts in 2 years, so I'd say you need a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    And yet, you come back to this board over an over to just spew nonsense. You have a weird way of showing that you don't care. You've made almost 5000 posts in 2 years, so I'd say you need a new hobby.
    Thanks Stan. Don’t worry many of us not renewing. Love the teal. You would make Shinn proud. By the way I never started the topic. The more you know.

Did you renew your tickets?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-13-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    This. 1 million percent

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    This. 1 million percent
    Do you pay for tickets ? Enough said . We can’t be upset?

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    You picked this game to complain like this? 4 or the starters are out and the first from the bench is out. The only starter who played will be gone soon so this game doesn’t represent this team. Also this is the loss that is actually good for the team. Are you sure this is the game to complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    You picked this game to complain like this? 4 or the starters are out and the first from the bench is out. The only starter who played will be gone soon so this game doesn’t represent this team. Also this is the loss that is actually good for the team. Are you sure this is the game to complain about?
    Won’t Bow Down

Opppps . Not my slogan

Sure the loss was good lotto balls for a long time and Eric Bledsoe experience
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-13-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Also you Season tickets renewals (If you actually pay for them) are due in lump sum for next season.
    No they are not. There are payment plans. At least be somewhat factual in your rant.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    No they are not. There are payment plans. At least be somewhat factual in your rant.
    Not what I was told. That want the whole lump sum next season. No more partial payments. Maybe I’ll join a 12 game plan or something like that if things improve.

It is what it is. Not renewing. Just frustrated.

Thread Information