Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Indiana MakeUp Game - MAR 21

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We agree.
    Myth, are you now generating Hugs and kisses from folks on the forum? You dog you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Myth, are you now generating Hugs and kisses from folks on the forum? You dog you!
    Jelly?
    His your man I know.

Gotta love everytime we lose its people perception the team didn't play with heart lol. I don't know to many times I have watched basketball and was like man they got beat but they really played with heart! Go watch more basketball and try to halfway invest yourself in the game like you would with the Pels and tell me they play with "heart" everygame.. every team in the NBA plays bad at times and even against bad teams. If the sky is falling for us everytime we lose a game then the sky is falling for the other 11 teams of the 16 in the playoffs.

I know what it's like to actually invest myself in other games. I hate Lebron with a passion. Every game I watch him play I'm rooting for the other team hard. No matter what team it is I find myself with the same exact frustrations throughout the game I find myself having with the Pelicans. It's ok to be bias but atleast understand your own biases.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Gotta love everytime we lose its people perception the team didn't play with heart lol. I don't know to many times I have watched basketball and was like man they got beat but they really played with heart! Go watch more basketball and try to halfway invest yourself in the game like you would with the Pels and tell me they play with "heart" everygame.. every team in the NBA plays bad at times and even against bad teams. If the sky is falling for us everytime we lose a game then the sky is falling for the other 11 teams of the 16 in the playoffs.

I know what it's like to actually invest myself in other games. I hate Lebron with a passion. Every game I watch him play I'm rooting for the other team hard. No matter what team it is I find myself with the same exact frustrations throughout the game I find myself having with the Pelicans. It's ok to be bias but atleast understand your own biases.
    And why do you hate Bron

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Jelly?
    His your man I know.
    "his your man I know" is that Aussie slang or sumpin?

Yep.
    I know its he's or he is, but we shorten everything.

Yep.
    Well, first off- Myth has never stated what gender he/she is! Second - you were the one xoxoxox ing . So, I'm assuming that you know Myth's gender. Good luck in your pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Well, first off- Myth has never stated what gender he/she is! Second - you were the one xoxoxox ing . So, I'm assuming that you know Myth's gender. Good luck in your pursuit.
    It's doesn't matter I'm into both.

Yep.
    Please, it's not part of Aussie slang in the slightest. He's is short for he is, you can't make it any shorter. None of this 'his' business.

It's like when people write 'of' instead of 'have'

Just plain lazy/bad/terrible English
    Last edited by AusPel; 02-17-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Please, it's not part of Aussie slang in the slightest. He's is short for he is, you can't make it any shorter. None of this 'his' business.

It's like when people write 'of' instead of 'have'

Just plain lazy/bad/terrible English
    I love when ppl don't know the difference between loose and lose on this forum.
    It's comical.

I love when ppl don't know the difference between loose and lose on this forum.
    It's comical.
    Yeah that's another bad one

Loosing =/= losing

Thread Information