Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 18th January - New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Clippers - 16-26

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Ingram is awesome.....but Jrue is our established all-star and Zion is supposed to be the next coming.

I am comfortable with us being this close to the PGless Clippers with us missing Jrue and Zion.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    So the hot take is.. we lost a 48 minute game because we rested our bigs for a whopping 3 minutes while they had their 2 main bigs off the floor as well.. Hot take of the night!
    Why you still ducking me!!!??? You don’t like it when I prove you wrong over and over!?!?

Whatever, I’m just going to block you. You’re not worth my time.

We lost... so you’re probably going to disappear from the boards for a month again anyways...

Watching tape tells you to block out Beverly. That dude has been doing that since college. Yet nobody does it.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Watching tape tells you to block out Beverly. That dude has been doing that since college. Yet nobody does it.
    He’s fun to watch when it’s not against your team! Everybody should play with his effort

Well... we shoot ourselves to another Gentry Loss. 3PT shoot sitting at 55% at the half. Plummet to 36.6%.

I love how Gentry never anticipated the laws of average.

Bad game to miss FTs

So the hot take is.. we lost a 48 minute game because we rested our bigs for a whopping 3 minutes while they had their 2 main bigs off the floor as well.. Hot take of the night!
    What possessed Gentry to rest both bigs?
    Because he is obsessed with this small ball b.s..
    Sometimes you need to attack the other teams weakness and the Clippers weakness is they don't have a C.

Gentry ******* up plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    What possessed Gentry to rest both bigs?
    Because he is obsessed with this small ball b.s..
    Sometimes you need to attack the other teams weakness and the Clippers weakness is they don't have a C.

Gentry ******* up plain and simple.
    Its what he does. When the other team goes small, Gentry starts smiling like a cheshire cat. He LOVES 4 guard lineups with a small big.

We are only going to see a lot more of it when Zion plays. Unfortunately.

Pretty much, slick. That 3 minutes saw the team lose a ten point lead, momentum, and the crowd. Instead of playing ahead, we were in 'catch up' mode for the remainder of the game. I don't expect you to understand that, though; you would have had to played the game to understand.

don't think you can ask much more than that right? team played hard, put themselves in it and unfortunately didn't quite get the ideal shot off. clips are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Pretty much, slick. That 3 minutes saw the team lose a ten point lead, momentum, and the crowd. Instead of playing ahead, we were in 'catch up' mode for the remainder of the game. I don't expect you to understand that, though; you would have had to played the game to understand.
    Wrong slick! If you don’t remember we started our bigs in the 4th quarter. The Clippers then went on a 10-0 run in 1 minute 4 seconds to tie the game at 110-110.. we then sat our bigs for 3 minutes again after having a 10-0 run on us.. try again.. you would have to know math to understand..

So why did the Clippers start the 4th quarter and go on a 10-0 run in the first minute? Was it because our bigs were on the floor or off? Because in that 10-0 run to allow them to tie the game our big was on the floor. Again we didn’t lose this game by sitting our big for 3 minutes and losing momentum. We lost the momentum before that.

Mic drop?

Miss too many FT, make too many TO's = LOSE GAME . Simple

Quote Originally Posted by djrnno View Post
    Miss too many FT, make too many TO's = LOSE GAME . Simple
    Yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    I have yet to see a coaches challenge get overturned. NBA officials will never admit that they're wrong.
    Someone recently won a challenge against us.

So officials will never admit they're wrong.....unless it screws over NOLA.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Zion must be working his *** off!! This is the 2nd game I have seen a clip of him falling asleep lol!

Favors out at 10:56

Favors re-enters at 7:32

Pelicans outscored 11 -4 during that stretch. Lead gone. Crowd gone. Momentum gone. Game gone. Catch-up mode for remainder of game.

Pelicans outscored 11 -4 during that stretch. Lead gone. Crowd gone. Momentum gone. Game gone. Catch-up mode for remainder of game.
    LoL go try and backpedal.. Took you long enough to go rewind the game.. Did we not lose our momentum in the 1st minute of the 4th quarter by losing a 10pt lead in 1 minute allowing the Clippers to tie it 110-110? Or just when you want the momentum to apply by when Favors left the game? Nice try slick but come again!

Yes but why Hayes also? You can say that Favors was a negative this game but why wouldn't you make Hayes go against Patterson?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Yes but why Hayes also? You can say that Favors was a negative this game but why wouldn't you make Hayes go against Patterson?
    You tell me. I agree with you.

They’re a deeper team. Our bench overachieved for 3 quarters. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. They played their hearts out today. I’m definitely not disappointed at all.

You tell me. I agree with you.
    What started the 10-0 run in 1 minute to start the 4th quarter slick? Was it the bigs not being on the floor? Oh wait..

I can’t see what Angel is posting because he’s a waste of time.

My guess is based on the posts.... he’s saying he’s right and everyone else’s is wrong and starting arguments with everyone.

Just block him. We lost a game, he will disappear from the forums again.

Gentry blew this game again. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarly View Post
    They’re a deeper team. Our bench overachieved for 3 quarters. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. They played their hearts out today. I’m definitely not disappointed at all.
    This team is missing 2 starters and the Clippers are missing 1.

At some point this 'playing without multiple starters' crap has to end.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    I can’t see what Angel is posting because he’s a waste of time.

My guess is based on the posts.... he’s saying he’s right and everyone else’s is wrong and starting arguments with everyone.

Just block him. We lost a game, he will disappear from the forums again.

Gentry blew this game again. Plain and simple.
    Lmao! You are desperate after the false narrative you made

Thread Information