Pelicans Report

Thread: Who is your favorite current Pelicans player

Who is your favorite current Pelicans player

And why is it Steven Adams?

After his press conference today, and having seen him play for many years, I have high hopes for this non-spacer. I welcome his addition to this city, and to this team.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Current as in will be acquired soon?

Last edited by AusPel; 12-02-2020 at 12:07 AM.

I was just thinking that this is by far my favorite New Orleans roster since our inception. I love having an enforcer in the paint in Steven Adams that won?t get pushed around, but will be doing the pushing himself. Zion has a chance to not just be a star player, but a super star. The cr?me de la cr?me. BI is a really poor man?s KD in that he?s a super skinny baller that can get you 25 a night. I love a good wing. He?s our other All Star with Zion. JJ is one of the best 3 point shooters in the game and that has become so valuable today. I used to hate him, but now he?s one of my favorites. Funny how that works. Lonzo Ball has some serious talent and I?m always a sucker for 6?6?+ point guards. Loved Penny Hardaway and I would be so stoked if he could get his game to Penny?s level. I hate that we lost Jrue, but you couldn?t really replace him with much better. Bledsoe is like a Jrue-lite. He can score, run an offense, and play some above average defense. Josh Hart is your quintessential 6th man and he?s not then in that spot yet. He?s a good role player for a playoff team. Can get you buckets, rebounds, and play defense. Jaxson Hayes has some serious talent and is your prototypical super athletic, skinny big man. Willy Hernangomez is damn good backup center as well and will challenge Hayes for the backup center spot. Nicolo Melli gives us a big that can stretch the floor with his 3 point shot. Hopefully he improved there and doesn?t take as many if they not going in. If he could reach the level of that other Niko than watch out. NAW has shown, I?ll be it against lesser competition, that he can really ball. I?m really excited to see his progression as a player here. Kira Lewis Jr is another youngster that I?m super excited to see on the court. He?s got that Ja Morant/De?Aaron Fox/Collin Sexton type of game in that he?s super fast, elite!. If SVG still wants to run than he will be a perfect point guard for the future which I hope is the case cause if Lonzo doesn?t win the most improved player of the year award than I don?t want to resign him next offseason.

My favorite has to be Zion Williamson with BI right behind him. But I?m so excited to see NAW and Kira grow as players. Their growth could be the difference in us being a contender or not IMO.

Looking back on last years draft I still wish we would of took Cam Reddish instead of Jaxson Hayes and Bol Bol over Didi. I think we would be further in our chances for contending had we took those two over Hayes & Didi.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 12-02-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    I was just thinking that this is by far my favorite New Orleans roster since our inception. I love having an enforcer in the paint in Steven Adams that won?t get pushed around, but will be doing the pushing himself. Zion has a chance to not just be a star player, but a super star. The cr?me de la cr?me. BI is a really poor man?s KD in that he?s a super skinny baller that can get you 25 a night. I love a good wing. He?s our other All Star with Zion. JJ is one of the best 3 point shooters in the game and that has become so valuable today. I used to hate him, but now he?s one of my favorites. Funny how that works. Lonzo Ball has some serious talent and I?m always a sucker for 6?6?+ point guards. Loved Penny Hardaway and I would be so stoked if he could get his game to Penny?s level. I hate that we lost Jrue, but you couldn?t really replace him with much better. Bledsoe is like a Jrue-lite. He can score, run an offense, and play some above average defense. Josh Hart is your quintessential 6th man and he?s not then in that spot yet. He?s a good role player for a playoff team. Can get you buckets, rebounds, and play defense. Jaxson Hayes has some serious talent and is your prototypical super athletic, skinny big man. Willy Hernangomez is damn good backup center as well and will challenge Hayes for the backup center spot. Nicolo Melli gives us a big that can stretch the floor with his 3 point shot. Hopefully he improved there and doesn?t take as many if they not going in. If he could reach the level of that other Niko than watch out. NAW has shown, I?ll be it against lesser competition, that he can really ball. I?m really excited to see his progression as a player here. Kira Lewis Jr is another youngster that I?m super excited to see on the court. He?s got that Ja Morant/De?Aaron Fox/Collin Sexton type of game in that he?s super fast, elite!. If SVG still wants to run than he will be a perfect point guard for the future which I hope is the case cause if Lonzo doesn?t win the most improved player of the year award than I don?t want to resign him next offseason.

My favorite has to be Zion Williamson with BI right behind him. But I?m so excited to see NAW and Kira grow as players. Their growth could be the difference in us being a contender or not IMO.
    We're not a contender this year. NAW will improve and Kira is a damn rook. You expect those two guys to take us to contender status?

Come on breh

Unless you mean a contender for the playoffs

Lonzo Ball.

Kidding. The Trololols needed feeding. Josh Hart is my current because he's freaking hilarious. Adams is already somehow impressively high on my list considering he hasn't played a minute, yet.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Zion Williamson

Brandon Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by smcgull View Post
    Zion Williamson
    He and Nicolo Melli speaking to media today at 11 CDT.

With Jrue gone, it's Zion for a variety of reasons, but I do love Adams and have thought very highly of him for years so he shoots up my list.
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    BI

My favorite was Jrue -and still is (?)-. I also have CP3 very present. I think my favorite now is Hart, I love his dedication on defense. Right behind are Zion and NAW.
    "The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

Lonzo, he kinda feels like the underdog on this team, and love to pull for the underdog ... lol

Darius Miller. Yep he still on our team and I hear he is ready to destroy.

Josh Hart. Love the way he plays the game. Love that he's embraced the city immediately after the trade. Love that he has fun hobbies outside of the game.

Adams now. I have to say though that BI looks awesome rocking the fro. He went up in my estimations.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Darius Miller. Yep he still on our team and I hear he is ready to destroy.
    He's in OKC now bruh

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    He's in OKC now bruh

Seems like he was being sarcastic

Thread Information