Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: October 5th - New Orleans Pelicans Open Practice - Preseason - 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Just watched the game and this was so stupid. Whoever was running that replay needs to be fired.
    Josh Richardson? Aw come on GA. It was a fan event. I liked it.

Meanwhile. The Warriors are bad now?

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Just watched the game and this was so stupid. Whoever was running that replay needs to be fired.
    Fired or strongly reprimanded.. I've never seen anything that ridiculously stupid on a sports telecast in all my days.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Meanwhile. The Warriors are bad now?

The Warriors lost Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston, and Klay Thompson this season and replaced them with Willy Cauley Stein and Jordan Poole. Yes, they're worse.

Which is what makes it funny that in the first half of that game, the Warriors shot 3 for 20 from deep and still stayed within ten points of a Lakers team that has put the NBA on "warning" lol
    Basketball.

Agreed. I was sitting behind the goal the blue team was scoring on. Gray’s side to side quickness is super impressive. He looked a step or two quicker than everyone else with the ball in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Fired or strongly reprimanded.. I've never seen anything that ridiculously stupid on a sports telecast in all my days.
    Go on their Twitter, IG, Facebook and DM/comment to let them know. Talking about here wont do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Go on their Twitter, IG, Facebook and DM/comment to let them know. Talking about here wont do anything.
    I think they were B.S.S. Employees. Isn’t that who Justin works for?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Josh Richardson? Aw come on GA. It was a fan event. I liked it.
    Haha I loved the event! Watching the stream was extremely frustrating with a replay of every single basket that their resulted in not seeing the next possession..

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Yes reprimanded! Fired was my initial reaction but I’m calm now lol. This needs to be fixed that’s all I know..

Thread Information