Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pels assign Frank Jackson to Texas Legends (G-League)

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    I don’t see a single circumstance that would make Alvin play Clark over Frank... it’s downright disgusting to watch this man coach
    Clark finished last year strong, is a vet that has a NBA championship, and has a ton of experience going against actual NBA talent.

Frank Jackson has played 180 minutes against actual NBA talent after missing an entire year due to injury.

I'm fed up with how this team plays too but be mad about the right things, not something that makes sense.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Clark finished last year strong, is a vet that has a NBA championship, and has a ton of experience going against actual NBA talent.

Frank Jackson has played 180 minutes against actual NBA talent after missing an entire year due to injury.

I'm fed up with how this team plays too but be mad about the right things, not something that makes sense.
    oops...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Gentry has to trust that his players will do what he expects in the right situation. It’s similar to how Sean Payton would play Shanle despite other guys having more talent. Shanle could be trusted to know the scheme and his responsibilities. Even if he wouldn’t be able to make the tackle all the time.

Basketball Guru
    isiah thomas and kevin mchale said it best at the beginning of this season on nbatv.....a coach will play the players he trust before talent...gentry has shown this is true by going with a 8 man rotation when healthy.....frazier is the 9th man for some mins now....its the reason why i say we have no depth because gentry dont trust the rest of the team which is why i hope we make a trade for a couple of players he trust to play....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    isiah thomas and kevin mchale said it best at the beginning of this season on nbatv.....a coach will play the players he trust before talent...gentrIy has shown this is true by going with a 8 man rotation when healthy.....frazier is the 9th man for some mins now....its the reason why i say we have no depth because gentry dont trust the rest of the team which is why i hope we make a trade for a couple of players he trust to play....
    This is why I will continue to suggest we trade SOLO, WES. and a pick for Lopez and Holiday, Both are expiring, we would have bird rights, plus the flexability to possibly keep both JR and NICO going forward. Not to mention the immediate upgrade to our bench or fact that AD will be happy we have a playable 5 and Jrue happy he gets to play with his brother who happens to be a 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Hopefully after that atrocity Clark put out last night Gentry plays him.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    Hopefully after that atrocity Clark put out last night Gentry plays him.

gentry will play clark over him smh...

They have to be bringing him back with the intent to play him. Otherwise you give him his minutes in G League to develop.

No way he plays much worse than Clark did. Even if he does at least he's developing.

Guess who's back

Guess who's gone again

that's just annoying so we're gonna see more Fricken Ian Clark awesome

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I expect him to be back by next game.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    It’s not uncommon for a player to go to be sent down for one or two games of action while the NBA team has a few days off.

Payton back in about three weeks, eh?

I can feel it. We are closing in on a big trade.

We are off until Sunday, and the Legends have a game tonight and tomorrow night. Expect Frank and Kenrich both called back up before the game Sunday, or at least Frank.

Frank caught a body at 38 seconds

That dunk was nashty. Hopefully we get one of those in the NBA pretty soon

Thread Information