Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kyrie requests Trade before deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Algiersraised View Post
    Kyrie can throw an accurate Alley oop
    Shoot the 3 at a high rate
    Mid range automatic
    Inside scorer with great penetration
    Willing passer
    Literally could maximize Zion and b.I and take the load of being a pg off of cj if able to be kept

Kyrie isn’t that big of a problem off of court
    Don’t remember him beating anyone or being arrested of anything
    Just stated he doesn’t like certain thing about a system
    He would be a major cancer in a locker room of young players. If you have followed him his entire career, he has been a malcontent for the majority of his career and drawn negative attention to himself consistently. Hard pass.

If I put all NBA players in order of who I would want to see on this team Kyrie is probably one of the bottom 10. He has literally caused chaos on every team he's been on and caused drama every time, been an injury risk, and is currently flirting with antisemitism.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Algiersraised View Post
    Just stated he doesn?t like certain thing about a system
    By "certain thing" do you mean things like science and History ?
    Last edited by Blattman; 02-05-2023 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blattman View Post
    By "certain thing" do you mean things like science and History ?
    Science?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Science?
    Have you missed the whole flat earth and conspiracy theories around vaccination ?
    Not even speaking about scientific study about genetics in the Middle East

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Kyrie's wacky off court antics aren't as bad as how disruptive he is to the team. Helped get his coach ran off. Ran off James Harden. Has no problem missing a bunch of games whenever for whatever reason. Two weeks ago he was asking for an extension, now he is demanding a trade a week before the deadline when he could just leave at the end of the season and go anywhere. And he is even threatening to sit out the rest of the season if he doesn't get a trade. Its insane never seen anything like this before. He is a great player but he destroys teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Blattman View Post
    Have you missed the whole flat earth and conspiracy theories around vaccination ?
    Not even speaking about scientific study about genetics in the Middle East
    You mean that they don't do what the government told us they would do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    If I put all NBA players in order of who I would want to see on this team Kyrie is probably one of the bottom 10. He has literally caused chaos on every team he's been on and caused drama every time, been an injury risk, and is currently flirting with antisemitism.
    Is a touch beyond flirting imo
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    You mean that they don't do what the government told us they would do?
    What does your government have to do with the shape of earth or genetics lineage ?

Great time to revisit KD trade

My take on any trade right now is do not make a knee-jerk move. Do not trade unless you get the perfect piece that compliments BI/ZION. Kyrie is the least worth it out of all the players we could trade for. The baggage that comes with him is quite frankly appalling. This was a growing season for us with all the injuries. No need to win it all now (we still technically can once everyone gets healthy).

Two things that stand out to me in terms of starters- we need one of either Herb or Trey to take the next step. If they don?t, we look for somebody to relegate them to the bench for the time being (if we are looking for someone at all). We also need a big man to pair with Jonas from the bench.

The losing streak was rough but to be perfectly honest it wasn?t strictly down to lack of talent. This team can hang without starters. It just happened to be a mega tough stretch and morale obviously wasn?t the best after that Nets loss. I do think from that standpoint Willie fell a little short in getting this squad prepared. Hopefully we learn to deal with tougher scenarios from here on.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Glad it's not the Lakers.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    the suns tried to trade CP3! whoa

Season Ticket Holder
    I love Kyrie to Dallas. He is a team-killing cancer. Look at his history. Luka to Miami countdown begins today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Is a touch beyond flirting imo
    Yeah, I agree. Just trying to make my point without having to delve too much into something idiots would want to muddy the waters with.

Thread Information