Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: October 27th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks - 1-3

That being said, we need one good player coming off that bench to gives us scoring (Griff get on this) and Zion needs to come back ASAP (we already know this one tho).

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Zion is wearing a blazer with some anime BS on the back. WTF.

Am I just being an old man for wanting a more mature personality as the face of the team?

Did that shot by BI look as bad on TV as it did in person? When did be shoot it? I didn't have an eye on the clock.

But man... you can't airball the game winner. Especially from mid range.

Other than that happy with how we played. Massive improvement. Great D all game. Trae is an All star for a reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post

Am I just being an old man for wanting a more mature personality as the face of the team?
    Yeah man you sound old as hell lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

5-0 on calling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Did that shot by BI look as bad on TV as it did in person? When did be shoot it? I didn't have an eye on the clock.

Other than that happy with how we played. Massive improvement. Great D all game. Trae is an All star for a reason though.
    Yea BI did his usual wilt.

Basketball Guru
    We got out hustle on the offensive glass...second chance points done us in...

BI had an open shot for 3 as well but waited for hunter to recover to shoot a contested mid range shot... offensive rebounds killed us this game...was a close game though but felt that we could of had it

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

lol yeah you sound ridiculous. I'm 34 and I'd rock that shirt with a smile on my face. Tell you all about all 3 characters, fam. I mean c'mon, fam. You got the supervillain himself who referenced Hokuto no Ken and Inuyasha frequently.

Someone told me he likes video games and anime. Alot of older people are into both esp anime b/c they find it to be art.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post

I really think he shouldn't have taken the last shot, I would have drew it up for Graham, he was hot. BI was clearly tired. We need a bench so he can get some rest every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    lol yeah you sound ridiculous. I'm 34 and I'd rock that shirt with a smile on my face. Tell you all about all 3 characters, fam. I mean c'mon, fam. You got the supervillain himself who referenced Hokuto no Ken and Inuyasha frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Yeah man you sound old as hell lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PELSGIRL View Post
    Someone told me he likes video games and anime. Alot of older people are into both esp anime b/c they find it to be art.

via 1974

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    BI had an open shot for 3 as well but waited for hunter to recover to shoot a contested mid range shot... offensive rebounds killed us this game...was a close game though but felt that we could of had it
    BI needs to embrace the catch and shoot. Too many stupid pump fakes because he doesn’t want to shoot the ball where he is even if open. Has to dribble to his spot, which just allows the d to converge

Lol. You brought out Clint so you are old.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Again, dude has MF DOOM in his avatar. Could not be more ironic that he finds anime detestable.

Again, dude has MF DOOM in his avatar. Could not be more ironic that he finds anime detestable.
    I don't wear doom clothing. I just doom post.

If NAW doesn’t go f-ing 0-7 from 3pt line we win this game. WTF!!!

Fact, Zion is a fat nerd, who will resign with us, balloon up to 500 pounds, and spend all of his off seasons hunting down rare Pokemon trading cards.

Should I burn my Samurai Champloo t shirt? I'm old.

Of course Atlanta wins but doesn't cover. fml

Hopefully NAW can recover at least an average stroke because his shooting is beyond dreadful right now.

No moral victories at 1 - 4. They've got to take these next 2 with a tough 4 game road trip coming up. Or this could get really ugly.

At least they play defense again.

Agreed. This is a weird one

I’m so tired of this team putting up inconsistent BS!! It’s killing me. Then watching ZION making out with the other team like he’s there best friend really got to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyfamilyreuni View Post
    Fact, Zion is a fat nerd, who will resign with us, balloon up to 500 pounds, and spend all of his off seasons hunting down rare Pokemon trading cards.
    Sounds likely

At least the LOL Lakers lost to OKC. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    At least the LOL Lakers lost to OKC. So there's that.
    I saw thaty Lakers -9 with no Lebron and AD already hurt. Passed on it.

Thread Information