Pelicans Report

Thread: LMAO! Suns hired Jeff Bower

LMAO! Suns hired Jeff Bower

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ns/3426061002/

Our candidates are definitely a step up .

The guy has forgotten more basketball then most here know. No I don’t think he is a good GM or coach but he can be a good asset for any basketball organization. Guy is very respected around the league by many for a reason and I’ll trust them over the very little we have seen from him during a terrible season. He helped build a pretty good team here but we just had trouble finding that one scoring wing that could have taken us to another level. He was the fall guy who got all of the blame and I was one of them but looking back a lot of it was undeserved.

Edit: Ok I’m wrong there is 1 person here who knows it all. Blessed by the basketball Gods to have all the answers and speaks with facts while the rest can only have opinions.. His name shall not be written or spoken!!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 04-10-2019 at 11:04 PM.

The Walrus rides again.

Naw, Bower is the one who broke up the band. He is the one that screwed things up with Chandler, and tried moving him to OKC (only to have that trade fall apart). He wasn’t even going to get a good deal from OKC (Joe Smith, Chris Wilcox, and some kid Devin Harden...James uglier, less talented brother...the Tito of the family), just a bunch of spare parts, and why did Bower try making that trade right in the midst of a good thing? Because he thought that Chandler had bad knees and feet, and wouldn’t be able to last through his next contract. 10+ years later and Chandler is still playing in the NBA, while the pieces he would have been traded for are not.

It’s a real shame that Bower ruined a good thing for us. That was the original Crescent City Connection (CP3 to Chandler).
    Last edited by UNO Gracias; 04-10-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    The guy has forgotten more basketball then most here know. No I don’t think he is a good GM or coach but he can be a good asset for any basketball organization. Guy is very respected around the league by many for a reason and I’ll trust them over the very little we have seen from him during a terrible season. He helped build a pretty good team here but we just had trouble finding that one scoring wing that could have taken us to another level. He was the fall guy who got all of the blame and I was one of them but looking back a lot of it was undeserved.

Edit: Ok I’m wrong there is 1 person here who knows it all. Blessed by the basketball Gods to have all the answers and speaks with facts while the rest can only have opinions.. His name shall not be written or spoken!!
    I will make you SCREAM my name before this night is done!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    The guy has forgotten more basketball then most here know.
    This sounds more like a bug than a feature...

Seems legit to me

Suns forum probably has a “LMAO! Pelicans hired David Griffin” thread.

Thread Information