Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gentry: "This whole thing has been a dumpster fire."

Gentry: "This whole thing has been a dumpster fire."

Wow, Alvin just had his Jim Mora moment. He really unloaded on AD. Threw some serious shade there. LOL

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=26000494
    Last edited by Dr. Sting; 02-14-2019 at 10:26 PM.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

when you have gentry coming at you like that you better start reevaluating you're entire crap lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

This crap with AD leaving the arena with Rich Paul at halftime is BS. The Pelicans need to fine him the max allowed under the CBA and make sure this gets some publicity. It is crap that the NBA forces us to play him, but he decides when he can leave the arena and does not have to abide by the team rules. How disrespectful is that to his teammates?

This has really gotten out of hand. Tell the NBA to bring it on, he ain't playing for us anymore this season.

A.D showed us who he really is. Really hope he gets fined.

We won without him.

MRI shows “shoulder contusion,” hopefully the NBA will accept that as season ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    MRI shows “shoulder contusion,” hopefully the NBA will accept that as season ending.
    Cool he better not play in the all star game then

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it was brought up already

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-...015538784.html

Jrue did throw a nod to AD during his post game interview. So I guess they're still tight. Jrue seems like the best of guys, though. The type that will always be supportive.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    AD is a beta male. Nothing more, nothing less. When you got some 5'6 jamoke running your life, when you have more talent in your pinky than he does, there needs to be some reevaluating. Really sad how this has all played out.

Anthony Davis took what little love this city had left for him and flushed it down the toilet tonight. No more excuses about how injuries derailed the season. No more excuses about how Demps didn’t get him enough help. No more excuses about how Gentry isn’t a good enough coach. The truth is much more simple. AD isn’t the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Jrue did throw a nod to AD during his post game interview. So I guess they're still tight. Jrue seems like the best of guys, though. The type that will always be supportive.
    How'd he throw a nod at AD when AD left the arena before the game was over?
    Last edited by Mythrol; 02-15-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I don’t know if it was brought up already

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-...015538784.html
    We knew at the time who leaked it. Everyone paying attention did.

The sad part is we got fans on here eating it up and then trying to use it as an argument for why we should have traded AD before the deadline.

AD really throwing the whole organisation under the bus for his boyfriend Rich Paul eh

Dispicable

The Franchise
    Should be fined and suspended rest of season for conduct detrimental to team.

Gentry has won this team...

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    We have extra cause to do so now.
    Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    Should be fined and suspended rest of season for conduct detrimental to team.

The dumpster lost this team...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2trm17.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	6396
    Last edited by Dr. Sting; 02-15-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Let's see how quickly that shoulder heals with all the "rehab" he does in Charlotte this weekend. I predict it heals so quickly that he can play in the All Star game with all his buddies. Lebron would not have it any other way.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We knew at the time who leaked it. Everyone paying attention did.

The sad part is we got fans on here eating it up and then trying to use it as an argument for why we should have traded AD before the deadline.
    Who leaked Kyrie's interest in the Knicks is missing the point. Please don't misunderstand me, it is very relevant to the Celtics/Kyrie who are focused on winning this year. But Kyrie's interest in the Knicks has been known his entire career, they were one of the teams he requested a trade to from Cleveland, and every Boston writer/reporter acknowledges Knicks are a real threat.

Kyrie has had ample opportunity to squash it, and hasn't even attempted to. It's very fair to blame Rich for manipulating the situation and dragging Kyrie's business into AD's business... but it doesn't change anything about the possibility of Kyrie leaving for the Knicks. Kyrie to the Knicks speculation is literally 7 years deep at this point!

Is any one thing a reason to have traded AD before the deadline? NO. Absolutely not. It's the accumulation of multiple factors - Kyrie wanting to play for the Knicks being one of them.

Seriously - you guys don't appreciate it, but all I'm doing is pretty straight forward ITTT analysis.

This ultimately comes down to whether the Celtics offer Kyrie the full 5 year max, not whether or not they have AD. There's a real question as to whether Celtics would/should. Knicks are the betting favorites to land Kyrie if they don't offer him the full max.

We'll all see how this plays out. I don't base arguments or analysis on any one source of information or perspective. The fact that so many people do is part of a problem that extends beyond fans posting on this board.
    Last edited by NMThreeMVP; 02-15-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Kyrie has had ample opportunity to squash it, and hasn't even attempted to.
    But he did. He publicly came out and stated that he was going to re-sign with Boston as long as they wanted him. There was no questions raised again until this story was leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by lawless522 View Post
    Anthony Davis took what little love this city had left for him and flushed it down the toilet tonight. No more excuses about how injuries derailed the season. No more excuses about how Demps didn’t get him enough help. No more excuses about how Gentry isn’t a good enough coach. The truth is much more simple. AD isn’t the guy.
    Please don’t give those clowns a pass because of AD. AD is doing this to make sure he gets traded in the summer. Knowing our ownership, they’re probably still trying to persuade him to stay. In a way, I understand what he is doing. Burning bridges is the best way to get your move

Surprised nobody has posted the dumpster fire gif yet.

Thread Information