Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pelicans vs clippers

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Pelicans have tied a franchise high 21 3 pointers so far... this record is about to fall

Basketball Guru
    every game is a playoff game now and look like we are focused on that...

This will be huge. We really have to aim for anything that avoids Denver. 6th is still possible if we can close out strong.

Others mentioned it, but JV has been playing so much better in this winning stretch and it's been huge for us.

Heating up from 3 always helps too. The vibe of the team seems to have really changed since that bad loss in Hou. Guys are focused and locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    This will be huge. We really have to aim for anything that avoids Denver. 6th is still possible if we can close out strong.
    Would rather see Denver than Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Would rather see Denver than Memphis
    If Zion can get his big arse back on the court, they dont need to avoid any team in the west.

Brandon Ingram 13 assist and 1 turnover. That's prime Chris Paul numbers.

I think Denver won?t be able to beat us if we have Zion 4 times honestly would rather play them than the suns or golden state
    Kings would be a beatable team as well but clippers lakers an grizzlies are dangerous as well

This is the 4th consecutive blow out win for the Pels

Trey Murphy had more 3-pointers MADE than the entire team had free throws ATTEMPTED. Let that sink in.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I enjoyed every second of that game.

Herb and company held Kawhi to 12 points. Of course, he didn't play at all in the 4th.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Others mentioned it, but JV has been playing so much better in this winning stretch and it's been huge for us.

Heating up from 3 always helps too. The vibe of the team seems to have really changed since that bad loss in Hou. Guys are focused and locked in.
    I don't know how many of JV's shots rimmed out. I wish he'd try to use the backboard some on those close shots. He'd have a much higher success rate if he did.

That is the most pure joy I?ve had watching a Pels game since last year?s playoff series against the Suns. Just a low-stress, unadulterated a&$-kicking tonight. More please!

Only BI and Jokic have 30 point triple doubles with 0 turnovers this year.

Took 3 days for me to learn that. Cool I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    If Zion can get his big arse back on the court, they dont need to avoid any team in the west.
    I feel the same way

So happy to see JV being utilized more in this offense. Inside out game is this team?s strength IMO and we have three guys (JV/Zion/BI) that are elite in the interior.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 03-26-2023 at 10:04 AM.

I would love to see BI force his way on to one of the three All NBA Teams.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Is it okay to allow a little creeping optimism to return to this board, or will we get shouted down again

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    Is it okay to allow a little creeping optimism to return to this board, or will we get shouted down again
    Optimism is fine, but never turn your back on truth or reality like so many seem to do.

Finally, we played a very good game, both in defense and in offence. Playing with such commitment we will advance to the Playoffs and TMIII will be our Reggie Miller

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    I think it's safe to say that Richardson was a great low key acquisition to the squad. He is really starting to find his place and we are benefitting from his 3's and tough D.

A key need for the Pels was/is a shooter off the bench, preferably a long guard who can switch and defend. IF J Rich can shoot 35%+ from behind the arc, he can go a long way to filling that need…

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    A key need for the Pels was/is a shooter off the bench, preferably a long guard who can switch and defend. IF J Rich can shoot 35%+ from behind the arc, he can go a long way to filling that need…
    WE have the perfect shooter off the bench for this team already here. Next year when CJ goes to the bench, he fills that need.

Thread Information