Pelicans Report

Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3173

Thread: AD trade scenarios...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    *breaks glass bottle on the ground*

How dare you talk about Kenny Hustle that way.
    no disrespect lol I just think Kuz would be more productive. I may be wrong tho

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

A few years ago, Lakers had Lonzo coming in! He was Magic Johnson with Steph Curry range and crazy bounce!!!!

Now they're desperately trying to offload him for a #6 pick.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    If that's the case I take Tatum and little else. The Lakers guys are only interesting if you can flip them. Tatum, #14 (and hopefully but not required future Memphis pick) is fine by me. Quality > quantity.
    agreed.

Don't see how it can be Tatum and little else due to salaries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    Don't see how it can be Tatum and little else due to salaries
    Little else of significance, I think is what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Little else of significance, I think is what they mean.
    I REALIZE that. BUT they have to offer Smart and another or Hayward at least

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

A few years ago, Lakers had Lonzo coming in! He was Magic Johnson with Steph Curry range and crazy bounce!!!!

Now they're desperately trying to offload him for a #6 pick.
    They dumped Russell for Ball... LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    I REALIZE that. BUT they have to offer Smart and another or Hayward at least
    I don't really like Hayward that much cause he's just getting paid so, so, so much. We'd actually have to ADD salary to take Hayward and Tatum, his contract is so big.

They could offer something like

Tatum + Smart + Ojeleye + Yabusele, which comes up to pretty close to the salary. Something like $23m, I think, and AD is around $25.

I’m like 20 pages behind...... somebody catch me up please, lol

I don't really like Hayward that much cause he's just getting paid so, so, so much. We'd actually have to ADD salary to take Hayward and Tatum, his contract is so big.

They could offer something like

Tatum + Smart + Ojeleye + Yabusele, which comes up to pretty close to the salary. Something like $23m, I think, and AD is around $25.
    Exactly plus a couple picks I would bite

Quote Originally Posted by 75saint View Post
    I’m like 20 pages behind...... somebody catch me up please, lol
    Lots of stuff happened. Here's the basic rundown:

Rich Paul did an interview in March where he said that Boston would definitely be a one year rental, AD doesn't want to go there, and that he had told Ainge that.

Ainge still wants to make moves for AD anyway, and Shams has reported that Boston are still ''aggressively pursuing'' an AD trade. No leaks to know what their offer looks like yet.

LA are pretty desperate. Leaks have come out saying they're offering Ingram, Ball, and #4, but Griffin has told them that's not enough. Either they flip #4 for better assets, or they get a third team involved.

NYC is in a similar boat to LA: they're apparently still interested, but have also been told their young guys like Knox aren't very interesting, and they've been making phone calls to see if they can turn some of those younger players and some of their picks into better assets.

Griffin is pretty much playing everyone off against each other trying to pump up the deals.

Rich Paul did an interview in March where he said that Boston would definitely be a one year rental, AD doesn't want to go there, and that he had told Ainge that.

Ainge still wants to make moves for AD anyway, and Shams has reported that Boston are still ''aggressively pursuing'' an AD trade. No leaks to know what their offer looks like yet.

LA are pretty desperate. Leaks have come out saying they're offering Ingram, Ball, and #4, but Griffin has told them that's not enough. Either they flip #4 for better assets, or they get a third team involved.

NYC is in a similar boat to LA: they're apparently still interested, but have also been told their young guys like Knox aren't very interesting, and they've been making phone calls to see if they can turn some of those younger players and some of their picks into better assets.

Griffin is pretty much playing everyone off against each other trying to pump up the deals.

Griffin has been mentioned in wanting a quick rebuild in trade demands.

SO, Believe everything and believe nothing. It's smoke and mirrors till the trade is official.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    *breaks glass bottle on the ground*

How dare you talk about Kenny Hustle that way.
    Get 'em!
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

We have a good card game going on here. Griff controls the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Griffin has been mentioned in wanting a quick rebuild in trade demands.

SO, Believe everything and believe nothing. It's smoke and mirrors till the trade is official.
    Yep. Lots of misinformation and posturing here. Nothing new

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Oh for God sake

Dude that’s awesome, thanks for the post, when I left for work it was at like 75 pages and now we’re at 95, I thought for sure something had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Oh for God sake
    Gee, I wonder who his agent is going to be

Oh for God sake

Kyrie's agent also reps Tatum.

If I had to guess, I think Kyrie is 100% out of Boston.

going to brooklyn, signed with roc nation (jay z)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Kyrie is going to continue to let Boston know he’s not coming back.

Timing couldn't be worse for us. Kyrie gone, there's no reason for Ainge to ante up for AD.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I was REALLY worried that Kyrie signed with Klutch lmao.

I was REALLY worried that Kyrie signed with Klutch lmao.
    This actually worse for us. Seems like he's guaranteed to brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by ML127 View Post
    Timing couldn't be worse for us. Kyrie gone, there's no reason for Ainge to ante up for AD.
    I'd agree, if it weren't for the fact that everything we have heard from Ainge for months is that he's still interested in an AD trade, with or without Kyrie.

And this includes as recently as this week.

It may limit Ainge's top offer, but as we've already discussed, there's a strong argument that even Boston's 2nd or 3rd best offer could still be better than LAs or NYs depending on what they acquire or which third team they get involved.

Thread Information