Pelicans Report

Thread: Anthony Davis Injury

Anthony Davis Injury

Well it looks like the Lakers are already getting a glimpse of what we dealt with for years. Davis has a thumb sprain that is said to have no ligament damage. These are the constant little injuries he will continue to get especially as he ages. We will be getting some good Lakers picks in the future.

I thought the same thing glad glass man is gone we’re better off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares.
    This is a Pelicans board.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Who cares.
    LoL K.. Your comment doesn’t make much sense..

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Who cares.
    It’s relevant because with all the injuries the lakers will have. It will improve our chances of getting a better pick based on the trade!!

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    It’s relevant because with all the injuries the lakers will have. It will improve our chances of getting a better pick based on the trade!!
    We don't have their pick this year. Their record this season means nothing in regards to picks.
    Basketball.

Hopefully Memphis does not let down their guard don’t buyout Andre Iguduala (Iggy)

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar

Anthony Davis Injury

AD will be fine. He will probably dominate like never before. Especially playing with LeBron and Rondo etc.

This organization failed AD. However, we had a lot of bad luck... injuries, GSW, Gordon, Asik Demps etc.

I’m glad AD is gone. I disagree with the narrative that AD didn’t give it his all. Go watch the playoffs and tell me he didn’t play 110 percent. In the course of 7 years he had injuries and felt like he was doing all of the work... AD did kinda disrespect NOLA. That’s All Folks was really a stupid way to end the season.

Zion and Pelicans > AD and Lakers

Zion is going to impact the game like mj and Shaq. I can’t wait for him to steal the lob from
    LeBron to AD. It’s gonna feel like WWF or something lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    that sounds like a very minor injury. Any New Orleans fans banking on AD to fail in LA are going to be disappointed. I saw the highlights from his debut, he’s going to do quite well there, he’s no doubt in his basketball prime now. Shouldn’t matter to us, as this is an extremely exciting time to be a Pelicans fan. I think the team got better by trading AD, but make no mistake he is going to kill it in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    that sounds like a very minor injury. Any New Orleans fans banking on AD to fail in LA are going to be disappointed. I saw the highlights from his debut, he’s going to do quite well there, he’s no doubt in his basketball prime now. Shouldn’t matter to us, as this is an extremely exciting time to be a Pelicans fan. I think the team got better by trading AD, but make no mistake he is going to kill it in LA.
    Not if keeps getting injured. Anyway That Brees thumb injury surely the did recover overnight.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 10-13-2019 at 12:26 AM.

This thread is relevant. We must not be petty with one another. We must compile all of our pettiness like a spirit bomb and hurl it at Glass Man.

Petty bomb unibrow
    His bones break, season dead heart low
    Glass Man never wins
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    This thread is relevant. We must not be petty with one another. We must compile all of our pettiness like a spirit bomb and hurl it at Glass Man.

Petty bomb unibrow
    His bones break, season dead heart low
    Glass Man never wins
    BORN TO HOOP
    WORLD IS A BROW
    BREAK 'EM ALL 1989
    I AM GLASS MAN
    410,757,864,530 PHYSICAL AILMENTS

Haha.

The Glass Man poetry/haiku/ limerick Thread

There once was a man with the Lakers
    Who was lame so oft he seemed fakers
    DaddyBron was too tapped and they ran out of cap
    Glass Man's victims will become his heartbrakers

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2019/10...rs-injury-gmib

Thread Information