Pelicans Report

Thread: Thank You Pels Broadcast Team

Thank You Pels Broadcast Team

As most of us do, I run at 300mph most of the week. I really appreciate coming home or my hotel room and turning these guys on. Joel, AD, Jen, David Wesley, Erin and whoever they have with her are really the best. I am not even a basketball guy, but they speak to me. Todd G is amazing as well - he is a real fan and you can hear it. Listening to his his broadcast are a true joy and quite frankly, I am glad he is the ultimate homer.

I have the luxury of tuning out whenever I want to, they don't. They've been stuck with some really horrid teams but have remained amazingly professional and that's what I have enjoyed watching and listening....seeing/hearing their happiness has really made this season so much better.

Just wanted to say that. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AD Zen Master View Post
    As most of us do, I run at 300mph most of the week. I really appreciate coming home or my hotel room and turning these guys on. Joel, AD, Jen, David Wesley, Erin and whoever they have with her are really the best. I am not even a basketball guy, but they speak to me. Todd G is amazing as well - he is a real fan and you can hear it. Listening to his his broadcast are a true joy and quite frankly, I am glad he is the ultimate homer.

I have the luxury of tuning out whenever I want to, they don't. They've been stuck with some really horrid teams but have remained amazingly professional and that's what I have enjoyed watching and listening....seeing/hearing their happiness has really made this season so much better.

Just wanted to say that. Enjoy the game.
    To those that are able to see it. TV ratings have dropped because Ballys is bankrupt and nobody is doing anything about it except for a judge that said 10 games should be on free TV.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    To those that are able to see it. TV ratings have dropped because Ballys is bankrupt and nobody is doing anything about it except for a judge that said 10 games should be on free TV.
    Yes, Bally's was a bad move. Great on paper. Poor in reality. Next year will be different - see Phoenix. Speaking of which, my Bally's feed has been crashing all night.

Thread Information