Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: January 26th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder - 26-18

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    Pels have to trade Brandon Ingram in the offseason. He will never be KD. He is an inconsistent mid range shooter who will ask for a supermax. Fans should walk out if Grif pays him.
    Yeah he’s such a beta it makes him inconsistent. A max player has to be an alpha.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    I'd rather pay Brandon and move CJ for a young player and an expiring. Not sure what Trey's value is, but he's pretty far from untouchable to me.

Schedule gets brutal now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    I know some will say that this is ok cause they scored 153 last game instead of being disgusted, like they should be that the game against a good team is the one they stink in. Idc what anyone says. The Pels can destroy this OKC team. This is the game where you decide who is part of the future. Jonas is at the point where they may trade him before the end of the weekend. Like I can deal with anything but being this soft against every high profile team is pathetic.
    Exactly, we get pushed around by 200lb rookie... Yes i know Zion didn't play, but still we should be able to fight with those guys and there is no reason they should be stronger then we are...

We need to have reallity check with Trey Murphy. I wrote couple of weeks ago that he was taking though shots and that is why he cant get into rythm, now he started to miss good ones. We just don't generate a lot of easy baskets, especially when Zion is not playing. We have a lot of shooters and when they are hot they are hot, but we need to find a way to score more consistently. I dont care if we play Pistons and then next day the Wolves we cant score one day 150 and next day 80...

That was really terribble game all around....

I'm curious about OKC in the playoffs, though. They are healthy for now, Shai gets an enormous amount of whistles in every Game - generally everything is going according to their plans. The question is, how will they plays in the Playoffs when teams will defend them more physically and Shai won't get all those whistles? I won't be surprised by a 4-0 sweep...

The Franchise
    Really getting sick and tired of these fake injuries to
    rest Zion. We are talking about a 23 kid and he?s getting
    treated like a 20 year vet. They are paying him a full time
    salary not part time. In has to be causing some animosity within
    the team.

Our #1 player right now is Jonas . He believes in no days off.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Our #1 player right now is Jonas . He believes in no days off.
    he takes them On court

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrakar View Post
    he takes them On court
    Exactly. Yesterday should have been 30+ for Jonas, but instead he makes himself look like a clumsy ****** fool. Happens against every playoff team.

Will the real pels team please stand up? Can we just average it out? Talk about feast or famine. Sheesh.

Looks like we're 5th in the pecking order at best in the west. I'll take playoffs while avoiding the playing this year. I just wamt year over year improvement. Staying healthy for the most part will be an improvement.

Not a good showing. I can see why a long break might throw you off your rhythm but that was weak. As someone said we just don?t have the guy holding everyone accountable and they showed up sluggish as all hell. Gotta wake up.

Thread Information