Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: 2023 NBA draft thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    I'd like to see us go after Montrez Harell and keep Jonas V.
    He?d fit the bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by As I See It; 06-23-2023 at 12:59 AM.

Add another shooter to the UDFA list: Tevian Jones (Southern Utah)

https://youtu.be/An2RA-DWCTc

A really fun game to watch. Jones was clutch.

Oscar Tshiebwe remains unsigned. However other mentioned candidates who could play center have been signed, like the kids from Alabama and UConn.

Pete Nance had a workout with the Pelicans prior to draft. Could be a target. 4 year guy at Northwestern who transferred to North Carolina as a graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Landers Nolley II (Cincinnati) to Pels (another shooter)

[/url]
    Saw Nolley play several times over the years against Tulane, both with Cincy and Memphis. There were a few times where he was lights out, and in close games always seemed to be the guy to make the crucial bucket.

Liam Robbins, a center from Vandy, signed with the Pelicans. All three of the signed udfas (Nolley II, Robbins, and Jones) are ranked in the ESPN best Undrafted list.

Athletic on Robbins…. “Precious few players have potential to be genuine rim protectors and 3-point shooters with NBA size at the center position. Robbins might be able to do it, and there is proof of concept in his last 12 games this past season. Few players across college basketball were playing better than Robbins was at that point. He was dominant inside on defense and great outside on offense while also drawing fouls and carrying the offense. His drop-coverage angles and his fluid feet are superb. The injury history is a real factor, and it’s why I couldn’t get him into my top 60. But Robbins is undeniably worth a flier on a two-way contract. NBA teams should go for it and hope it works out.”

Perfect two-way imo

EJ had a few problems with big Liam here.

Thread Information