Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Congrats to Zion

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Yeah... as if there aren't any other socials that she can post on. Her IG and tik tok is bout to go crazy.
    I don't use either of those, so it's at least out of my zone. That's what I care about - she's been ranting on tiktok this whole time as well but nobody is talking about her tiktok because no one cares. It's the twitter that's been driving the attention.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I don't use either of those, so it's at least out of my zone. That's what I care about - she's been ranting on tiktok this whole time as well but nobody is talking about her tiktok because no one cares. It's the twitter that's been driving the attention.
    Don't sleep on Tik tok and IG... https://buffer.com/library/social-media-sites/

IG is #4, Tik Tok #6 and Twitter is 14th in most viewed.

While I understand those platforms aren't in YOUR wheelhouse... they still get views and mentions than twitter.

My point is she has other avenues to spew her garbage, and now that Twitter isn't an option... she'll probably ramp up the smear campaign on those other socials.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Don't sleep on Tik tok and IG... https://buffer.com/library/social-media-sites/

IG is #4, Tik Tok #6 and Twitter is 14th in most viewed.

While I understand those platforms aren't in YOUR wheelhouse... they still get views and mentions than twitter.

My point is she has other avenues to spew her garbage, and now that Twitter isn't an option... she'll probably ramp up the smear campaign on those other socials.
    Yes, but how much of the drama is coming from her tiktok? Her insta? I'm not saying those platforms aren't popular - of course they are - I'm saying her accounts on those platforms aren't that popular, which is true. Her tiktok videos average about 45k views - her tweets were getting 400k views each, sometimes more.

Did this woman really tattoo Z's name on her face?

He needs to file a restraining order at this point

Looks like she faked it for a publicity stunt. That's a new level of crazy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nb...ooed-face.html

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Guess who is claiming to be pregnant now

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Guess who is claiming to be pregnant now
    So convenient.

Thread Information