Pelicans Report

Thread: Nick Nurse Fired

Nick Nurse Fired

Wow, wish we were in the market for a coach.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ch-sources-say

Love to see him on the bench next to Willie next season. Give him charge over the offense and let Willie be the 'rah, rah' coach he is.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Love to see him on the bench next to Willie next season. Give him charge over the offense and let Willie be the 'rah, rah' coach he is.
    Would absolutely love that. However, he will be a HC again this season. Pistons could use him.

The Ted Lasso two-step of coaching duties.

Wow, and here I thought from reading the title of the thread "Nurse Fired" ....

A nurse who purposely sabotaged Zion's rehab had been fired !!!!!
    I mean, how else could the Pels injury returns take so long if not because of a Saboteur ?
    Last edited by redrum; 04-22-2023 at 01:04 AM.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Apparently they interviewed JJ Reddick for the head coach position which is the craziest basketball idea i can remember hearing in a long time

Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

That is a bad suggestion. Nick Nurse should be head coach, while the assistant does his rah-rah stuff and relationship stuff on the side.

Anyway, Nurse is now the head coach of the 76ers.

Thread Information