Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exit Interviews - 2022-23 Season

Griff also said CJ was also playing with a torn labrum on shooting arm (same injury Brees had a few years ago, not as deep a tear obviously).

They kept it off the injury report so teams wouldn't target the injury.

Glad to see some accountability from the front office. Time to recalibrate and run it back with this core. Hoping for great health next season.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Griff also said CJ was also playing with a torn labrum on shooting arm (same injury Brees had a few years ago, not as deep a tear obviously).

They kept it off the injury report so teams wouldn't target the injury.
    Torn labrum is also the injury that ended Anthony davis' 2015-16 season for us.

It's a rough one, for sure.
    Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I feel like Cj played through that just to show Zion what it takes. Although, Cj was horrible most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    I feel like Cj played through that just to show Zion what it takes. Although, Cj was horrible most of the season.
    If ''what it takes'' is playing really poorly while potentially causing serious long-term damage by continually aggravating an existing injury in a way that might mean you're never the same, I'm hoping Zion ignores that lesson.

Luckily I don't think CJ is quite stupid enough for that.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    If ''what it takes'' is playing really poorly while potentially causing serious long-term damage by continually aggravating an existing injury in a way that might mean you're never the same, I'm hoping Zion ignores that lesson.

Luckily I don't think CJ is quite stupid enough for that.
    Well he played through it so he may be that stupid. Lol.

Thread Information