Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: April 4th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings - 40-38

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Willie, come on Bruh, we've seen enough of CJ. Put in DD...Kira...Seabron....anybody!!! Just sit CJ!!!
    I’d really be curious to see if he would even think of bringing CJ out.

This team has needs. At this point I don?t know if missingbplayoffs isn?t better for them and get in the lottery.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Bro you literally can’t feel anything from reading a message board. Nothing you say affects me emotionally. You are a Fanny pack wearer.
    "Bro" you're a pathetic, overreactive whiner whose opinion nobody respects.

Geaux Pels! Until we have a bad game - at which point, burn it all down the ground. Then pretend you were never the worst fan ever... the minute we start winning again.

Take the starters out. You have a game tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    "Bro" you're a pathetic, overreactive ************bag fan whose opinion nobody respects.

Geaux Pels! Until we have a bad game - at which point, burn it all down the ground. Then pretend you were never the worst fan ever the minute we start winning.
    I’m sure everyone is lined up to hear your thoughts. This is a message board, Suzie. I read and respect everyone’s comments. Even yours. I’m just a passionate fan. Very passionate. I’m sure you are too. You just got a little mush to you.

Sad loss, team should beat themselves up over this for a little bit.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxpel View Post
    This team has needs. At this point I don?t know if missingbplayoffs isn?t better for them and get in the lottery.
    They need ALL their main guys on the floor, or go find another main guy that can be available.

No team is going to keep beating good teams missing key pieces like this.

That's really all it is.

Hence why I took that Kings moneyline tonight $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Sad loss, team should beat themselves up over this for a little bit.
    What’s even worse is how BI started. You can tell he wanted it, but he didn’t have the support tonight.

Basketball Guru
    our bench been out of action as of late...nance hurt....not getting enough offense from the other 3 bench players.......trey going to the bench when zion come back just may spark the second unit back up...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    our bench been out of action as of late...nance hurt....not getting enough offense from the other 3 bench players.......trey going to the bench when zion come back just may spark the second unit back up...
    Honestly, Nance is non existent. He won’t shoot the midrange anymore either. That shoulder injury derailed him big time.

After this, I bet # 1's re-re-re-re-re-evaluation tomorrow goes very well.

Take the starters out. You have a game tomorrow night.
    Yep. Flush it and move on. Hopefully with some help from your franchise player.

What’s even worse is how BI started. You can tell he wanted it, but he didn’t have the support tonight.
    Once he cooled off (partly natural cooling, partly defence keying in) there was just nothing left. Then he tied his career high in turnovers, which is out of character for him recently, he's been very good at not giving it away lately but hey, it's easy to turn it over when nobody else is helping you.

I?ll chip in for some mouthwash for you cause your breathe still smells like NOHs shmegma.
    WOW what an educated and creative comeback. Obviously, you went to Harvard on an academic scholarship LOL

Get Zion back. Even if all he can give you is 20 minutes off the bench, he'll be worth more than Nance right now just in terms of impact.

Honestly, Nance is non existent. He won’t shoot the midrange anymore either. That shoulder injury derailed him big time.
    He's upgradeable. Never was that high on him. Should be a trade piece this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Once he cooled off (partly natural cooling, partly defence keying in) there was just nothing left. Then he tied his career high in turnovers, which is out of character for him recently, he's been very good at not giving it away lately but hey, it's easy to turn it over when nobody else is helping you.
    That’s the way I see it. He expected them to move faster. He would round the corner and nobody is moving, so he would be trapped. I’m not sure why they were so sluggish, but hopefully it’s because they plan to go all out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by djrnno View Post
    WOW what an educated and creative comeback. Obviously, you went to Harvard on an academic scholarship LOL
    Unfortunately, I joined the military first and then got my doctorate. Hey, I didn’t want student loans.

If he's here, I hope Kira get a legitimate chance to compete next year.

This is the best offensive performance from Dyson all year - but he still only had 4 attempts. Maddening.

I'm starting a club for next year:

"The CJ off the Bench Club"

Anybody want to join? j/k

I've been telling anyone who will listen that CJ needs to be the 6th man - not Trey - when Zion comes back.

I've been telling anyone who will listen that CJ needs to be the 6th man - not Trey - when Zion comes back.
    It makes some sense but for politicking reasons, it will never happen.

Man I couldn’t agree more with you. CJ is a bench scorer at this point if his career.

I’d join and bring a sign to the game for the club. He is not acting like a vet should. Refusing to pass to wide open players is just maddening.

Thread Information