Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: April 4th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings - 40-38

CJ is always good for one boneheaded ISO-CJ at a crucial time.

Trey is wide open in the corner, nobody around him for 15 feet, CJ opts for taking the fadeaway off-balance contested 12 footer instead of making a basic skip pass

Misses, obviously.
    Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Murray can’t miss.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Bro just forget about my comments and move on. All you do is think about me. I could care less about you or your opinion.
    Bro, you've needed someone to call you out on your ridiculousness for some time now. Don't care, don't respond.

They just won’t guard the guy and he’s destroying them.

Keegan 'Frick'n' Murray is 7 of 9 from 3.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    Bro, you've needed someone to call you out on your ridiculousness for some time now. Don't care, don't respond.
    I definitely didn’t need some pudding like you calling me out. Lol

Basketball Guru
    Murray can’t miss.
    willie not making adjustments on him....you cant keep rotating off him smh.....

Just not happening. Came out in a 3rd quarter down 11, needed to win the quarter, and we just let them maintain.

Basketball Guru
    BI is getting 2 or 3 guys coming at him....coaching.....

Whole team should feel bad right now.

Basketball Guru
    i think kings a bad matchup without zion...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    i think kings a bad matchup without zion...
    The Kings are a good team this year and losing to them isn't something to be distressed by, even with Zion, honestly.

But losing this way is pathetic.

I definitely didn’t need some pudding like you calling me out. Lol
    What a surprise that the biggest jerk on the board is a jerk to other posters. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    The Kings are a good team this year and losing to them isn't something to be distressed by, even with Zion, honestly.

Outplayed since the tip, and it's been painful to watch. But I was also in the arena when we schooled this same team by 30 earlier in the season. And they lost to the Spurs at home last night. I'm sure they had fans screaming how pathetic they were on each of those occasions too.

Rebound tomorrow, hopefully with Zion.

To be honest, with a coach this bad, we should be thankful we are relevant. If this team had a good coach, they would easily be in the same position as the Kings.
    We'll all chip for a breathalyzer for your keyboard cause you really need one SMH

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

yeah...seeing BI get all of the attention because the kings are not respecting the rest of our players on the court with him is just bad...

What a surprise that the biggest jerk on the board is a jerk to other posters. Shocker.
    Bro we just aren’t cut from the same cloth. It’s ok. You are the type of person to always be happy with a second place trophy. To me winning is the only available outcome. I don’t believe in moral victories and never have. You are either a winner or loser. I don’t praise things that don’t deserve it and definitely not the Pels when they don’t show up for no damn reason.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Getting whooped at home by 19 in the 4th. Disgusted for the fans who paid to watch this

Quote Originally Posted by djrnno View Post
    We'll all chip for a breathalyzer for your keyboard cause you really need one SMH
    I’ll chip in for some mouthwash for you cause your breathe still smells like NOHs shmegma.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Getting whooped at home by 19 in the 4th. Disgusted for the fans who paid to watch this
    They thought they were getting a playoff atmosphere lmao

CJ has had the most tumultuous season ever this year. He's had stretches of good solid play and then just weeks of being garbage and you never have any way of knowing which version you're gonna get in a given night.

Bro we just aren’t cut from the same cloth. It’s ok. You are the type of person to always be happy with a second place trophy. To me winning is the only available outcome. I don’t believe in moral victories and never have. You are either a winner or loser. I don’t praise things that don’t deserve it and definitely not the Pels when they don’t show up for no damn reason.
    No, that's total nonsense no matter how often you say it. I'm the type of person who realizes it's a long season, losses and bad games actually DO happen (especially when your 2 all-stars have been out for much of the year), and I'm willing to put up with that temporary pain as long as we're heading in the right direction, which I believe we are.

You're the type of fan that wants to burn everything down and curse everyone involved with the organization - and make everyone around you feel miserable - the minute the team encounters an ounce of adversity. And then suddenly pretend all that didn't happen when we start winning, because it's convenient.

No, that's total nonsense no matter how often you say it. I'm the type of person who realizes it's a long season, losses and bad games actually DO happen (especially when your 2 all-stars have been out for much of the year), and I'm willing to put up with that temporary pain as long as we're heading in the right direction, which I believe we are.

You're the type of fan that wants to burn everything down and curse everyone involved with organization - and make everyone around you feel miserable - the minute the team encounters an ounce of adversity.
    Bro you literally can’t feel anything from reading a message board. Nothing you say affects me emotionally. You are a Fanny pack wearer.

Willie, come on Bruh, we've seen enough of CJ. Put in DD...Kira...Seabron....anybody!!! Just sit CJ!!!

Thread Information