Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Warriors game thread

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Newslash, the Warriors are freaking good. This hurts but it was expected. We're just not at their level, especially not without Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    This is why all that Gleague beating didn’t mean anything.
    Of course. Beating horrible teams means absolutely nothing

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Pels just ran out of juice. Played a great first half, came out the 2nd half flat and got ran over
    If they played this team ina series without zion it would be over quick

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Pels just ran out of juice. Played a great first half, came out the 2nd half flat and got ran over
    Tired legs excuse! Called it above!

That West Coast Chipotle fuel source just doesn't burn quite as long as fattened NOLA goodness. Back to back on a road trip.....you could see the juice wear off.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Yeah the ran out of juice ******** is for the birds. You sometimes can’t do that every game.

This is why all that Gleague beating didn’t mean anything.
    Noce of you to show up on page 3 to rag on the team. SMH

No way are we up this late watching a coaching debacle like this.
    Jesus. It wasn't a coaching debacle. Can you please stop the exxagerated takes when we lose. Especially to the freaking Warrriors on their home court in a must-win situation on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. They weren't losing to anyone the way they were playing to end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    Newslash, the Warriors are freaking good. This hurts but it was expected. We're just not at their level, especially not without Zion.
    Newsflash when you up by 20 you expect to win the game, one you desperately need

******** the bed as usual!

Jesus. It wasn't a coaching debacle. Can you please stop the exxagerated takes when we lose. Especially to the freaking Warrriors on their home court in a must-win situation on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. They weren't losing to anyone the way they were playing to end the game.
    DRaymond said it best. Pels ain?t cut like that. Keep giving them excuses for getting punked.

Figured we would lose this one I’ve said plenty this is the only team I don’t want us to face in the playoffs …….. My biggest issue is cj McCollum always being in the top 2 for most shots taken but rarely being one of the most efficient he did enough for my parlay but I feel he needs to be 3rd of 4th option unless he’s hot……Big JV deserves more of those shots he’s pretty efficient and can draw fouls and hits his free throws

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Newsflash when you up by 20 you expect to win the game, one you desperately need
    No you don't. Especially against that team. Unless said 20 point lead is with 5 minutes left in the game, it's nothing.

Especially for a team on a b2b, missing some big guns, against a team fully healthy.

Warriors have only lost 8 games at home this year and curry was due for a big game …. We their chemistry and us not having Zion we aren’t a good matchup with them

Quote Originally Posted by Algiersraised View Post
    Figured we would lose this one I’ve said plenty this is the only team I don’t want us to face in the playoffs …….. My biggest issue is cj McCollum always being in the top 2 for most shots taken but rarely being one of the most efficient he did enough for my parlay but I feel he needs to be 3rd of 4th option unless he’s hot……Big JV deserves more of those shots he’s pretty efficient and can draw fouls and hits his free throws
    We went away from JV and played right into the warriors hands trying to match 3s.

DRaymond said it best. Pels ain?t cut like that. Keep giving them excuses for getting punked.
    You do you, dude. More predictable than any outcome on the floor. We didn't get "punked" and it wasn't a "debacle." We played lights out and then the Warriors took over. They're better. We knew this.

You do you, dude. More predictable than any outcome on the floor. We didn't get "punked" and it wasn't a "debacle." We played lights out and then the Warriors took over. They're better. We knew this.
    Exactly like the people who always think an L has an upside. They should have won this game. Plain and simple. Pels got bullied in the second half.

I like the fact draymond talking a lil crap at the end I think that?ll bring some fire out of the team ?..Hopefully Zion can get his but on the court and bring that intensity he can make this team a true competitor I would love to see him body draymond

I like the fact draymond talking a lil crap at the end I think that?ll bring some fire out of the team ?..Hopefully Zion can get his but on the court and bring that intensity he can make this team a true competitor I would love to see him body draymond
    I hope he was furious after the game.

Exactly like the people who always think an L has an upside. They should have won this game. Plain and simple. Pels got bullied in the second half.
    By the Warriors. Playing lights out in a game they had to win, on their home court, drilling shot after shot - without Zion, on the 2nd night of back-to-back. We played fantastic but couldn't hold on, and yeah, they bullied us in the end. But you're crying like it was a pathetic effort and it wasn't. The only thing pathetic is failing to recognize this was NOT the tragedy you're claiming it was.
    Last edited by neworleanshoo; 03-28-2023 at 11:56 PM.

I think we will be alright from this we will beat Denver
    Remember warriors are fighting to be in that spot they are in
    They are still the defending champions
    They have won about 4 rings
    We missing one of our top players

Cj needs to be on a 13 shot limit I’m tired of seeing 5/17
    He needs to come off the bench next year

******** the bed as usual!
    Man you are like that little kid in that movie A League Of Ther Own, always annoyingly saying " Your Gonna lose , Your Gonna Lose

By the Warriors. Playing lights out in a game they had to win, on their home court, drilling shot after shot - without Zion, on the 2nd night of back-to-back. We played fantastic but couldn't hold on, and yeah, they bullied us. But you're crying like it was a pathetic effort and it wasn't. The only thing pathetic is failing to recognize this was NOT the tragedy you're claiming it was.
    It never is with the fans that been here since 2002 and are ok with one playoff appearance a decade. Some of us want a winner and a team that doesn’t always lose these games. It’s never a tragedy until they are on their couch for round one.

Draymomd doesn’t realize he’s Dillon brooks
    He just plays for the warriors
    I think this will become a grudge match even more than phoenix

I think we will be alright from this we will beat Denver
    Remember warriors are fighting to be in that spot they are in
    They are still the defending champions
    They have won about 4 rings
    We missing one of our top players

Cj needs to be on a 13 shot limit I?m tired of seeing 5/17
    He needs to come off the bench next year
    Absolutely.............or moved in the off-season for a real PG.

I wouldn't mind Donte' DiVincenzo at all, who has a player option on a team with a plethora of guards.
    Last edited by As I See It; 03-29-2023 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Information